Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot?? - Page 902 - The Combine Forum
View Poll Results: Poll closed, only one vote per thread per poster is allowed even if poll changed.
Y 0 0%
Y 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

5450Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #9011 of 9787 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 10:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 589 Post(s)
Amen

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2019.03.26.jpg (84.3 KB, 12 views)
RunninREDharD and Prohay like this.
post #9012 of 9787 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 10:54 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 795 Post(s)
I do expect something to happen in the Israel - Palestinian sphere. Since it's creation the "diplomacy" there has been nothing but an ongoing session of antagonism and conflict. I expect with people in charge who actually want to act in peoples best interest that things can change. So I will see what that is. Kind of like ISIS when we believed the actions of the Obama administration were all aimed at aiding ISIS and the IS coincidentally expanded, yet 3 years later it is done for. And little details like allowing ISIS terrorists to come back home like in Canada are still seen by many like a good idea. Perhaps some day that too will change.

Probably a good time to recap some past news. How do you get what someone knows entered into evidence? Indict, receive testimony and these proceedings also waive non disclosure agreements.

As per Mueller, Flynn was an excellent witness after his indictment and his testimony was so beneficial to the Mueller case that they kept delaying the Flynn sentencing as he was repeatedly called for more testimony. Anyone not recall the MSM covering this for days? So where does that leave us regarding Mueller? If there is no crime of collusion then either there is a whole bunch of BS here and we dismiss it all, or........... we take it as face value. Flynn was testifying for Muellers investigation but Mueller turns out not to be investigating Trump. Hmmmm
Anyone not following? Which is it - is it BS or truth now that we have findings of the Mueller investigation.
Is the MSM doubling down on their propaganda campaign or are they still bringing people insightful information on developments such as the Mueller report. Let's see, the new line is the "hand picked" AG used through out the MSM. By that, they mean "hand picked" as every other AG in history.
And, as I always said, when you talk of Russia influencing an election how much weight did you apply to all the other factors influencing voters such as social media, Soros organizations, foreign campaign money, news reporting, etc.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg tp5c996c58.jpg (60.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: png 89bf6b85cd4d2ca70e2652be4452bcdf2454f96c93625ea474009d7389180dc3.png (33.5 KB, 101 views)
post #9013 of 9787 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 11:06 AM

As I said long ago Stevie - Trump is the person marched out in front to take all the arrows, all the hate, be the distraction from all the other good people getting the same. Meanwhile, behind the scenes the real work is done. It was seen endlessly in the MSM wording how Trump was negotiating trade deals or developing foreign policy or building a wall. Trump did nothing singlehandedly, he is part of a system of governance and it is that system that is doing these things. Trump is the target for the programmed drones and the spokesman for the people who want to be citizens once again instead of slaves who are ruled over. The purposely flawed character to play a role.
post #9014 of 9787 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 11:24 AM

Somebody of a high position was taken down last week. I wonder what that red x means

OutlawJoseyWales⚒️‏ @outlawjw 15h15 hours ago

Celebrity/Cabal lawyer #MarkGeragos is now connected to: #MichaelJackson #CNN #JussieSmollett #MichealAvenatti #ClareBronfman #NXIVM Nothing to see here. Nope. That's just your imagination.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2019.03.26.1.jpg (147.0 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by stevie; 03-26-2019 at 11:30 AM.
post #9015 of 9787 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 06:01 PM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
It is time for Trump to turn the tables on all the democratic scum . Go after every one of them and have h ell following him . BTW since 1-2019 there has been over a 187000 illegal wetbacks come into the USA and is costing the TAX PAYER over 600 million per day to care for the scum .

The most dangerous liars are those who think they are telling the truth .............The naked truth is better than any best dressed lie .

Last edited by Prohay; 03-26-2019 at 06:05 PM.
post #9016 of 9787 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 06:33 PM

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
What I find intriguing is how the Liberal's...who have gone to so much trouble to create this politically correct world in which you can no longer call a spade a spade, where it is not okay to bully anyone, not okay to offend anyone, be they gay, bi, transgender, muslim, American Indian (woops sorry "First Nation". Nearly offended someone) fat, black, brown, yellow, or purple...can be so offensive, bullying and downright nasty to Mr Trump and somehow that is okay in their confused little minds. Hypocrites, the lot of them!
It's lucky Mr Trump is not prone to self-harm or he too could be a "victim".

...and on the subject of self harm, I do hope our friend NF hasn't taken the Mueller report result too badly.
Basements can be lonely places!

Opportunity doesn't knock! It presents it'self when you beat down the door!

Last edited by lynas; 03-27-2019 at 06:07 AM.
post #9017 of 9787 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 05:12 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
Don't see. Your point..

Three years back I was hauling wheat/durum south to Montana, making a regular extra over Cdn grain markets like there has been last twenty years, now with trump and all his stupid terrifs American farmers are hauling north, and our price is nothing to right home about.. If you call that progress, then we speak in different terms.. I think if America had any other leader in power, none of the term oil would of hit Ag like it has, first thing when a country gets hit with terrifs is retaliates against there Ag products and America like Cdn are exporting nations

Both our administrations have hurt Ag overall, and there is no end in site, Ru Ukraine Europe are loving these leaders, and why there Ag is picked up so much recently..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFarmService View Post
Just to be fair I warned you this was coming in 2015, maybe as early as 2014 before trump took the famous escalator ride.
Things are not cool down here and trump is the only chance it will get better for us.

You guy? Be lucky if your even a country in 15 years cause it's going to get alot worse.
post #9018 of 9787 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 06:17 AM

It is not Trumps fault we elected a wussy for a prime minister A farmer knows you reap what you sew

Last edited by stevie; 03-27-2019 at 06:42 AM.
post #9019 of 9787 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 11:27 AM

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bussard View Post
Don't see. Your point..

Three years back I was hauling wheat/durum south to Montana, making a regular extra over Cdn grain markets like there has been last twenty years, now with trump and all his stupid terrifs American farmers are hauling north, and our price is nothing to right home about.. If you call that progress, then we speak in different terms.. I think if America had any other leader in power, none of the term oil would of hit Ag like it has, first thing when a country gets hit with terrifs is retaliates against there Ag products and America like Cdn are exporting nations

Both our administrations have hurt Ag overall, and there is no end in site, Ru Ukraine Europe are loving these leaders, and why there Ag is picked up so much recently..

I don't quite see your point. I don't see any durum coming north, it is still going south. Corn has been imported for many many years into Canada prior to the last 3 years and has been used in feedlot alley as a substitute for barley when corn with transportation costs is at a competitive price. (supply/demand economics 101). It is just really a competitive game. When durum becomes short, there is a natural and sometime unnatural interjection in the US markets to produce more to cover their consumption and exports. (Floor prices under commodities can help bolster production, especially if it is insured or backed by a government guarantee!)

As for the rest of the world, we have sold them our competitive edge. All the large multinational corporations have increased their profits by selling the leading edge technology to the farmers of these nations, helping their bottom line. These countries use to use plows and Belarus tractors and primitive combines, now they use GPS, John Deere Tractors and airdrills. These companies selling the technology overseas have benefited greatly on the backs of all North American farmers. Canada has always only been a raw product supplier and that will likely never change. When the Crow Rate benefit was ended, people were told that value added companies would be popping up all over the prairies. I have failed to see that happen, not even a pasta plant built.

My brother-in-law is part of a Canadian "pilot project" in Kazakhstan where he has introduced Black Angus cattle brought in by Canadians. They have made deals with him and have partnered to make some money! These are Canadian firms out there that are making this happen and are profiting, using the farmers there to make their own balance sheets grow! They are actually taking away from your competitive edge. I am not saying this is right or wrong but that is what is happening today. Same scenario as you buying a Walmart shirt produced cheap by a foreigner paid with a bowl of rice and sold for good profit.

If we have had a few successful industries in Canada, they have been sold out into the Southern market which took them over, keeping our nation as a raw product provider only. Friggstad, Flexicoil to name a few. Honeybee sellout was attempted a few times already and one of these times they will get an offer by JD or otherwise where they will let it go and they become a price taker! JMO

It is not What you know, it is WHO you know that counts! Currency is a UNIT of debt - not value!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by RunninREDharD; 03-27-2019 at 11:46 AM.
post #9020 of 9787 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 01:18 PM

I believe many people believe free trade agreements result in fair trade. Those people won't understand how tariffs work. Especially when trade is being executed between first world countries with welfare states, environmental protection, labor standards, tax regimes etc and third world countries. And this thought process applies when trade is done between first world countries however the metrics considered would be different. But hey, we can have free trade between Canada and the US even if one has a carbon tax. The teevee says so.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page