Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot?? - Page 969 - The Combine Forum
View Poll Results: Poll closed, only one vote per thread per poster is allowed even if poll changed.
Y 0 0%
Y 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

5497Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #9681 of 10058 (permalink) Old 09-01-2019, 02:24 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynas View Post
Well put AB!
..and I would add that him saying "Hey don't be so dismissive of opposing view points. You might learn something." is a little ironic given that he's the one in most need of his own advice.
Non farmer, this is why no one listens to what you have to say. And on that note, back to the ignore list. I have gave you a legitimate chance to see if you would even consider someone else's opinion. You have shown over and over that you refuse to even entertain another opinion so, [email protected] you. Anyone who refuses or is unable to think about some else's ideas is not worth my time.

albertabuck, lynas, TSIPP and 1 others like this.

You get what you put in and people get what the deserve. - Kid Rock

The more seriously you take things, the harder the rules become.

If it is broken, fix it. If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.
post #9682 of 10058 (permalink) Old 09-01-2019, 11:02 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfarmer123 View Post
How rediculous it is that an multiple agencies in the US government that have been in existence over almost 10 presidencies spent billions studying human caused climate change.

Here is something for you to do in your spare time. Follow where most of those billions of dollars have gone to. Which foundations? Who is all connected to them? How many family and friends are in the circle. When you start connecting all the dots and follow the money trail, at the very least it should make you a little sceptical. If all these people had nothing to gain by making claims that climate change is real, I might then give it a real consideration. But when so many facts are completely ignored, and if someone denies climate change, they are publicly shamed. Ever notice the trend now pushing so hard that we are at the tipping point and/or we have already gone to far and the end of the world is coming? Would it have anything to do with these guys wanting to extract as much wealth as they can before the population begins to question what they are saying? Fear is a great motivator.

It's easy enough to be pleasant, when life goes by like a song. But the man worth while, is the man with a smile, when everything goes dead wrong!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9683 of 10058 (permalink) Old 09-01-2019, 12:00 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 815 Post(s)
Fitting for NF to post this as I was thinking something similar.
Demagogues have appeared in democracies since ancient Athens. They exploit a fundamental weakness in democracy: because ultimate power is held by the people, it is possible for the people to give that power to someone who appeals to the lowest common denominator of a large segment of the population.[7] Demagogues usually advocate immediate, forceful action to address a national crisis while accusing moderate and thoughtful opponents of weakness or disloyalty. Once elected to high executive office, demagogues typically unravel constitutional limits on executive power and attempt to convert their democracy to dictatorship.

So, now that it is everyday discussion that we have negative interest rates, is it still accepted that we live in a capitalist economy? How is it possible for negative interest rates and the ideology capitalism and free markets controlling interest rates to exist at the same time. Since negative interest rates are a reality and capitalism is just a label to explain how are system works then which of the two is likely false. And if the capitalism label is false, who speaks it continuously? Would those be demagogues? I mean, that fits the meaning NF posted which I just reposted here.

Heck, I will even requote a portion here to make it 100% clear for NF who the demagogues are:
Demagogues usually advocate immediate, forceful action to address a national crisis while accusing moderate and thoughtful opponents of weakness or disloyalty. Once elected to high executive office, demagogues typically unravel constitutional limits on executive power and attempt to convert their democracy to dictatorship.

Now with that description in mind, and the understanding that we don't have capitalism as the driving force behind our economic system yet we are told we do then we can start seeing who the demagogues are. For instance we can go back to 2008 and see how the Great Financial Crisis was solved and how it fits the above quote perfectly. What was the solution? Yes, have the taxpayer bail out the banks and corporations who were responsible for the collapse because we live in a capitalistic free market economy. And any moderate and thoughtful opponents must be accused of weakness and disloyalty (oops, I just requote a requote for clarity).

And so, if we establish that demagogues have been falsely stating we live in a free market capitalistic society for generations when indeed we don't, and I should not have to repeat all the proof that this is true, then can we say that there are similar groups pushing global warming. I mean, it's pretty clear the public is being mislead on a massive scale on other key matters.

And I may have missed it but did NF yet post the hockey stick curve and how it matches observed data posted in his link to support his previous arguments. Co2 emissions have led to an increase of something like 25% to the environment in the last 20 years therefore that must show an exponential increase in earth's temperature over the same period. Co2 = global warming therefore the measured data over the last 20 years should support the hockey stick curve and all IPCC models.
post #9684 of 10058 (permalink) Old 09-01-2019, 12:19 PM

Also found this interesting. Should I use the term "demagogues" again? Labels are fun!

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/re...then-double-us

China banks have pumped $21T into their country which far surpasses the money printing of the combined NA and Europe areas. Hmmm, seems I was speculating on what the numbers were not too long ago. And this is not taking into consideration what the central banks are doing since they don't get audited, this is more about looking at statements that are released. Whether or not they are bogus numbers is irrelevant. The take away is that the Chinese lending goes primarily to industrialization where as other countries the spending gets frittered away in many areas. Naturally the Chinese government is a big recipient of the lending which then also rolls it into industrialization being a communist country therefore a two pronged approach. Yet we are told we can not have tariffs on China and must be an equal trading partner even though the imbalance in funds injected into one country vs another to drive the industrialization is so far off balance that you can't even have a rational discussion on plausibility of the idea.

Who are the demagogues in this narrative?

So yes, Trump is being accused of blowing up the world's economy by launching a trade war. You can't turn on the teeeveee or read a news article without having this being presented as the only credible analysis. Only "conspiracy" minded people talk of what is the reality, or that central bank policy over generations has kept intentionally driving debt higher to the point we have now hit debt saturation. But debt saturation is not the reason for the next impending crisis. No siree. The reason being presented is Trump. Yes, not even negative interest rates are said to be a problem. All is well citizen, the central planners have everything in order. Oops, no they don't, Trump is interfering and going to blow things up because it was all under control till 2 years ago.

Where are the "demagogues" NF? Labels are fun.

Just for clarity, its all BS. Trying to determine if one country created $21T out of thin air to build hard assets and control the world economy vs another that created $3.5T out of thin air maybe making the smarter play is all a useless discussion when you stop at the basic fact that these things used to measure what you can and can't do are indeed created out of thin air.
post #9685 of 10058 (permalink) Old 09-01-2019, 01:33 PM

More price fixing in "free" and "capitalist" economies. According to a judge who is prosecuting so call this more "conspiracy talk" being proven true.

So, if it is an offense for banks to collude to destroy the idea of free markets then where are we at with the idea of central banks manipulating interest rates by creating fiat out of thin air to buy bonds and treasuries to rig interest rates. Why is it their mandate, or their mandate to prevent deflation at all costs. Do we support free markets and capitalism or do we support central planning which is demonstrsting itself to be failing miserably and the cause of most economic issues. Something about central planning always failing comes to mind.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...rice-fixed-gse

Kind of a long read here but some interesting points made. Things like how gdp is measured, if you borrow fiat to build industrialization which boosts gdp rather than borrowing for "social infrastructure" does that mean huge debt (like China) is better than huge debt elsewhere because the debt/gdp ratio is lower for China. Or do we call debt as percent of gdp a BS number because debt is debt - end of story. It's also interesting Russia has a high interest rate. So the better run your economy the less money you get created out of thin air to build your economy. And then this is labelled in the MSM as Russia having a poor economy because they aren't massively in debt. Where as other countries are debt saturated and we are told are "doing well".

The article did get me thinking about MTZ tractors. I wonder what percent is made in China since Russia is a neighbor. Is an "isolationist" country that is one of the most independent still heavily dependent on China? Would that not upset the notion of the demand for a global tariffs free economy to move forward if Russia can build an agricultural line without heavy reliance on China. And Russia being "isolationist" is still using Mercedes and Rexroth. I wonder if Russia has free trade deals in place to make that possible. My guess is no. In fact Russia is sanctioned yet they move forward. In a true capitalistic economy John Deere for example would likely cease to exist if they actually had to pay their debt at a reasonable interest rate. The 1980s were not kind to Ag companies and today's reality is far worse. It's hard to say for sure because our economy is so heavily rigged.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...order-meltdown
post #9686 of 10058 (permalink) Old 09-01-2019, 03:06 PM

One more on "demagogues" to make NF happy about the term being used properly. Negative yields destroying pension plans. Anyone in the MSM calling out the central banks and banking industry on this yet? Or government inaction (ie Trump) against the central banks for allowing it?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-pension-plans

Been a good morning for ZH pumping out articles on demagogues in action.

So, if negative interest rates can not possibly exist in free markets and therefore must be the result of an intentional plan, control apparatus and execution, one which will destroy savings and cause pension plans to fail everywhere, then who is to be held accountable? Is it tax payers everywhere that should have their wealth stripped to bail out the pensions much like bailouts of other systemically important organizations a decade ago? Should the government forcefully strip that wealth? Is the government even responsible to step in at all? Will the government, media or other experts rightly call out who is indeed responsible for failing pensions and hold them accountable?

No, likely not unless Trump is one the side of the citizens. If NF was in charge of controlling the perceptions of the population NF would have one very clear response: "its Trumps fault and we need central planning to fix what" capitalism" has wrecked".

I think I have that pretty close. Or would you hold the banking cartel responsible NF?
post #9687 of 10058 (permalink) Old 09-01-2019, 04:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
"Historians have a word for Germans who joined the Nazi party, not because they hated Jews, but out of a hope for restored patriotism, or a sense of economic anxiety, or a hope to preserve their religious values, or dislike of their opponents, or raw political opportunism, or convenience, or ignorance, or greed.

That word is "Nazi." Nobody cares about their motives anymore.

They joined what they joined. They lent their support and their moral approval. And, in so doing, they bound themselves to everything that came after. Who cares any more what particular knot they used in the binding?"

- Julius Goat
post #9688 of 10058 (permalink) Old 09-02-2019, 07:26 AM
bap

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Regular folks have a word for stooges who joined the stupid party, not because they hated anybody, but out of a hope for open borders, or a sense of economic anxiety, or a hope to preserve their religious values, or dislike of their opponents, or raw political opportunism, or convenience, or ignorance, or greed, or perhaps even as a reason to not have to think very much, or maybe not even able.

That word is "Newfarmer123." Nobody even cares about his motives anymore.

He smoked a joint and joined. He lent his support and moral approval. And, in so doing, bound himself to the endless ridicule that came after hoping that others cut from the same cloth could vindicate him later. Who cares anymore what particular pot they used in the binding...

- Someone guessing that newfag123 will not comprehend a single word.
kevlar likes this.
post #9689 of 10058 (permalink) Old 09-02-2019, 07:36 AM
bap

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Nf looks also to be sufferring from schizophrenia lately, the one is pretty [email protected] dumb, amazingly so, but the other one is even [email protected] dumber.
post #9690 of 10058 (permalink) Old 09-02-2019, 03:06 PM

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
This 969 pages of adoration of Trump reminds me of a quote from philosopher/economist John Stuart Mill ...
" Conservatives are not necessarily STUPID but most Stupid people are conservative"

CSchraefel likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page