favorite brand of sun glasses. - Page 4 - The Combine Forum
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-08-2019, 11:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I have Serengetis, and wouldn't go without. They are polarized so reading a phone is the pits but they are great. They are prescription as I have astigmatism. I used to use $30 off the shelf but in the last 15 years I couldn't as I'd get very sore eyes.

post #32 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Boles View Post

Good thing, us Canadians could watch this protected video, invade your country and take over, that was close!
Crisis averted! Ha. I'm sure there are other uploads that are not limited to country. Not sure there is any way to tell until it's posted.

post #33 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 10:05 AM
HI!

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 4535 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleancut View Post
I have Serengetis,
Where are you sourcing Serengetis?
post #34 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 10:27 AM

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
You guys are all uptown with your sunglasses. $2.99 at princess auto. Made in china! have a set by my torch, grinder, shop, tool box, semi. Truth is I wreck most things attached to my body. Never wear my glasses when I a working. Watches I haven't wore in 35 yrs because I break the bands in the first hr. Rings necklaces etc are non existant. I am hard on my body and have more scars than a gang member has tattoo's. Those guys think their tough getting tattoo's lol. They should join me under an implement doing upside down welding with a t shirt on. We would see who would cry first lol.
post #35 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 01:09 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Wiley X are pretty good a lot cheaper than Oakley, but your kinda screwed if you need glasses as to what you can have.
post #36 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 01:28 AM

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Cool

I get my Oakley’s on sale in Mexico on the beach.
post #37 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 05:16 AM

Quoted: 554 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dookiller View Post
You guys are all uptown with your sunglasses. $2.99 at princess auto. Made in china! have a set by my torch, grinder, shop, tool box, semi. Truth is I wreck most things attached to my body. Never wear my glasses when I a working. Watches I haven't wore in 35 yrs because I break the bands in the first hr. Rings necklaces etc are non existant..
That makes two of us! HaHa!
I am going to invest in a quality pair of sunglasses for driving tho. Eyes are too important to ruin with poor quality lenses.

Opportunity doesn't knock! It presents it'self when you beat down the door!
post #38 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-14-2019, 10:33 AM

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
I saw a maui jim ad on tv and was at cabelas in a line up at the till. They had a set of maui jim sunglasses behind the counter in a glass case. $378 and I said to myself now this is just my definition of stupid. Truth is 95% of the sunglasses made are just as good as the next pair for your eyes protection. I just need a white pen that permanently sticks to the lense of a cheap pair and practice forgery.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in