Justin Trudeau, does this guy have a shot.....at a second term? - Page 190 - The Combine Forum
 1106Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1891 of 1957 (permalink) Old 06-27-2019, 11:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
he was told he was not welcome, he had no future in the forces. Change of government might let him talk. Eastern canada is so clueless they forgot Lnc, Rabold gate and its mark norman who.Communist Broadcasting Corp are aiding in the confusion

post #1892 of 1957 (permalink) Old 06-28-2019, 03:57 PM

Quoted: 851 Post(s)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg mk.jpg (192.5 KB, 13 views)
post #1893 of 1957 (permalink) Old 06-28-2019, 06:09 PM

Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz View Post

**** goodie.

All that money ever does is goes to pad somebodyís pocket. All the Caribbean countryís are like that. Very corrupt

Week Men Create Hard Times
post #1894 of 1957 (permalink) Old 06-28-2019, 10:53 PM

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Quote:
What a ****
post #1895 of 1957 (permalink) Old 06-28-2019, 11:00 PM

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Quote:
Justin must want to make sure he and his family receive the best of treatment on their next vacation. Anyone know what kind of costume/outfit this doofus could wear to you know show how worldly and immersed in their culture he is?
post #1896 of 1957 (permalink) Old 06-29-2019, 06:31 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 795 Post(s)
Whatever happened to the media love affair with JT and his "rock star" treatment at international meetings

kevlar likes this.
post #1897 of 1957 (permalink) Old 06-29-2019, 08:42 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 903 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmb View Post
Whatever happened to the media love affair with JT and his "rock star" treatment at international meetings
Only in Canada is he still protected, for the most part everyone that matters around the world now sees him for the incompetent fool he really is. The way he forced himself on the Brazilian pres was beyond pathetic, your clip is mere seconds of an excruciating video of the entire situation.
Have to laugh how now the PMO and Ctv are going on and on about his "productive meetings" with the boss of China...**** they didn't talk two minutes and everything needed to be translated during the same...
I read somewhere Trump never did raise any of the Canadian issues with China...I don't blame him, not his responsibility

Contracts are made to be broken, a handshake is the law of God.
post #1898 of 1957 (permalink) Old 06-30-2019, 09:21 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 795 Post(s)
Only seen that video AB, I believe what you are saying though. And how the media controls the narrative or simply invents a narrative. As one commentor posted regarding this video, Brazil's president is acting as if JT is not a guy he needs to deal with. I would say those few seconds says exactly that. In my opinion Trumps mannerisms with JT is retrained tolerance. We have all been in situations we had to work with people we despised. But since there was no way of avoiding it you gritted your teeth and were half fast cordial. There were other people who you despised and you knew they were on their way out the door and would not have to have any dealings with them again. Anything in that video seem like ones personal experience. Keep in mind Brazil is no small economy and a lot of corruption is being exposed from the past government meaning the new government in Brazil is potentially not corrupt. Thinking JT got the "don't let the door hit you in the asss" treatment right there. We will see what election day brings but I beleive JT won't be PM. It could be Liberals (doubtful), but if so I expect some sort of event where JT is not in charge.
post #1899 of 1957 (permalink) Old 06-30-2019, 12:09 PM

Quoted: 371 Post(s)
I haven't seen more then watching this clip now as well but that one gesture no doubt is a tell in what some ( and perhaps a lot ) of the international political and business community think of TJ, those that have any clue about him no doubt just cringe as those of us in Canada that have been awake to see the disaster play out over the last term. I haven't been watching any tv news lately but as it was mentioned about CTV as the example, isn't that just pathetic that corporations who's claim to bring the news, instead have lowered themselves to bring the lies or invent them themselves just to keep the funding flowing from the tax payer who never gave permission to pay, and certainly not for corrupt media at that.
post #1900 of 1957 (permalink) Old 06-30-2019, 01:48 PM

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
I think I've mentioned this author before, it's Dr. Jorden Peterson, but I was at one of his speaking engagements, and on JT he said that he did t have the experience to run to be the PM, and found it unethical that he ran on seemingly his father's name as his only qualification, he said he should have never ran in the first place. He also went on to say that this is a democracy and not a dynasty where he gets to lead because of who his father is. He has other videos on YouTube where he makes very good arguments about just how inept JT is. He's a very smart and well spoken guy, worth a listen to

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page