Justin Trudeau, does this guy have a shot.....at a second term? - Page 2 - The Combine Forum
 1070Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 01:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 847 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marusko View Post
Who do you think he'll favour re: pipelines?
There are conservatives in Ontario as well who want projects like that to go ahead.

I imagine he wont really do anything, just let the project die on the vine and then trot out some excuse like energy east.

He has some other hair brained projects to announce too like gun control that should turn some more rural ridings against him. In the 2019 budget I suspect he opens the spending to buy peoples votes, but we could see a mini financial crisis by that time which could throw a wrench.

I suspect Jason Kenny has a surprise up his sleeve when he challenges equalization payments.

If we cant beat the beast, we can starve it. Personally, I have spent the last year putting my finances in order so T2 and his gangsters dont get a dime extra from me.

post #12 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 01:44 PM

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Canít stand the guy. When I woke up the next morning after the election and my wife said the Libs had a majority I thought she was kidding, never saw that coming. I thought the Cons would have had the government again. Maybe I am just out of touch.

Anyway, from what I gather in post mortem, the Libs were elected as a protest vote to remove the Cons. Fine, I guess that is the way it goes with politics. They didnít necessarily vote for Trudeau, though the media paints it that way. But as scandal after scandal piles up faster than the debt, one stupid comment after another, fake virtue signalling, racial division, everyone except the most diehard Trudeau cheerleader realizes he is as fit for the job as a bag of hammers. Harper never generated the humour and memes that this clown does every day.

post #13 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 02:06 PM

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
I think that if jack Layton was still alive JT wouldn't have been elected we likely would have a conservative minority. however he did die and mulcare was not a good choice in t he left voters eye and the left vote deserted the ndp and voted liberal. If the new ndp leader can get the minority vote then the left vote will be split and we could end up with a conservative win with a minority gov at the very least

JT has got to go and he is helping this cause every day

Couple of my favorite quotes.

" Bigger isn't better. Better is better"
" Working towards a sustainable future in agriculture "
post #14 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 02:11 PM

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
And the guy rarely attends HoC. Two weeks ago, obviously a family week long vacation trip to India, with half a days worth of actual meetings. Last Monday, took a personal day before the previous week (in India) was tough and he deserved a day off. This week, he is gone on a family holiday in Florida... WTF!!
post #15 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 02:24 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1190 Post(s)
They know he is useless and don’t want him on Ottawa. That is why they send all over the country and world. He is in Regina today.

Brent.
post #16 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 05:42 PM
HI!

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 4545 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Licensed to kill View Post
OK but Why do you think it wont happen?
Guess.
post #17 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 06:13 PM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
I don't think he's a slam dunk to get re-elected anymore but on the balance of probability I think its still more likely that he gets a second term than that he doesn't. I don't understand it but they like the miserable little puke in the east. He's not going to do anything overt to push BC to accept the pipeline. His calculus is that eventually Trans Mountain will give up and I predict they will if it starts to look certain that he will get a 2nd term. He won't get nearly as many photo opps in Ontario once Ford is in power but that's a double edged sword. By the time the fall of 2019 rolls around the Ford honeymoon, assuming there is one, will have worn off. If he's a dud then Ontario could easily vote Lib as a protest against Ford.

As Yoda so wisely said "Hard to predict is the future - always in motion."

R.J.(Bob) Evans

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #18 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 06:24 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
Well if he does get pot legalized, maybe all his supporters will be too stoned to show up and vote. Well, unless he sets up a cookie booth at the polling station.
kevlar and Border Farmer like this.

You get what you put in and people get what the deserve. - Kid Rock

The more seriously you take things, the harder the rules become.

If it is broken, fix it. If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.
post #19 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 07:23 PM

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
Depends what the dumb ***** called Millennials do, that what the legalized dope was for to buy there vote.

Week Men Create Hard Times
post #20 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 08:02 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
When he gave the speech at his old manís funeral and the media love affair ensued, I told my wife and kids he will be prime minister someday. It was as if he was the chosen one. The messiah. I figured the job would be his for as long as he wanted it as well. I really hope Iím wrong. Perhaps there is hope because my neighbor stopped in last week. Whenever we talked politics she would defend him. This time when I mentioned Trudeau and his India trip she put up her hands and said ďeven I canít defend him anymore ď.

When I saw them posing for photo ops in India, I couldnít help but wonder which one of his abnoxious offspring will be in politics to screw over my grandkids. They are, after all, a dynasty according to the CBC.

Border Farmer likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page