Justin Trudeau, does this guy have a shot.....at a second term? - Page 3 - The Combine Forum
 1070Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 08:35 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 2670 Post(s)
I doubt your love affair is over, even Obama got elected twice, only difference and lucky for us is Obama golfed, a lot.

God Bless America
post #22 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 08:55 PM
HI!

Quoted: 4545 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFarmService View Post
I doubt your love affair is over, even Obama got elected twice, only difference and lucky for us is Obama golfed, a lot.
Compared to who?

post #23 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 09:40 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
Trudeau was indeed the chosen one. Look at his history - basically nothing. The Liberals won something like 34 seats the one year and then Trudeau leads a party to victory as a teacher.

He has had a remarkable 10 years. When you can win the worlds attention based on hair and socks you know that is a fact. But since November that sweet ride isn't goind so well, in fact it is hard to find many accomplishments, if there are they don't offset the stupid things.

Spending via deficit budgets is not how gdp is grown. Gdp is a pointless number anyways, partly because of deficit spending. But also because gdp has grown because of asset inflation. Sorry, but anyone who says the country's economy is doing well because real estate keeps blowing bigger bubbles thus increasing gdp needs their head examined.

We shall see. If things are happening in the world like i think, the Trudeau era is declining and he may not even be around for 2019. His last claim to fame may be his father - Fidel, not Pierre.
X80, kevlar and Border Farmer like this.
post #24 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 10:17 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 873 Post(s)
I agree with kenmb. I think he will have a hard time finishing his first term. The members of his own party are ashamed of him, and I believe he will lose the confidence of his party. Almost all the diehard Liberals that I know can't even tolerate him anymore, the only people who are in love with him are the Media. He's a National disgrace, and for the sake of the Liberal Party, he will have to be removed if the party wants to exist. If by some freak of nature he does get re-elected, we are all screwed, for generations.
NVW, Border Farmer and white owl like this.

It's easy enough to be pleasant, when life goes by like a song. But the man worth while, is the man with a smile, when everything goes dead wrong!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #25 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 10:50 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 978 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Boles View Post
Guess.
I don't "guess" what other people think. Otherwise, i wouldn't have started this thread. Participation in this thread is voluntary. However, you seem to have lots to say about a government that is in another country so I'm somewhat baffled by your unwillingness to share your thoughts on your own government. But, like I said, participation is voluntary.
post #26 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 10:53 PM
HI!

Quoted: 4545 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Licensed to kill View Post
I don't "guess" what other people think. Otherwise, i wouldn't have started this thread. Participation in this thread is voluntary. However, you seem to have lots to say about a government that is in another country so I'm somewhat baffled by your unwillingness to share your thoughts on your own government. But, like I said, participation is voluntary.
Not asking you to guess, it’s my guess he’ll not be the next PM.
Election too far away to know.
jcalder likes this.

Last edited by Don Boles; 03-14-2018 at 11:12 PM.
post #27 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 11:22 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
In all seriousness, can anyone provide a few accomplishments of the Trudeau government and quantify how those are good for Canada?

Such as:
Signed CETA - is this better than simple bi lateral trade agreements
Brought in more refugees/immigrants - is more workers, more citizens good for Canada
Increased deficit spending way beyond what was promised - is this how you grow an economy
Added anti free speech laws - is this a good thing

There is a list of accomplishments. May be too much too ask to give a quick synopsis, so even listing accomplishments is a start.

I suspect the Tillerson > Pompeo move will aid in bringing Trudeau down more.

John Ivison: Why Trump?s new top diplomat could be bad news for Canada | National Post

Cant say if anything in the above article is true but i think Tillerson was Phase 1 and Pompeo is part of a planned Phase 2. Which does not like the terrorist loving, globalist, climate change, anti-freedom, divisive, crap that spews from Trudeau and government.
post #28 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 11:57 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 873 Post(s)
I can't help but think it was bad timing for Trudeau to be in power when Trump got elected. Trudeau's "qualities and personality" are made so much more apparent when Trump is a polar opposite. Everyone sees Trump on the news every night and sees what he is doing and getting done, whether you think it's good or bad, and then see a brief little snippet of what Trudeau has done (and it's usually embarrassing), and think, WTF? Really? If he and Obama were in at the same time, I don't think he would have looked as bad as both have more of the same views and kind of blended together a little more.
kenmb and Border Farmer like this.

It's easy enough to be pleasant, when life goes by like a song. But the man worth while, is the man with a smile, when everything goes dead wrong!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #29 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-15-2018, 12:43 AM

Quoted: 2670 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Boles View Post
Compared to who?
JT, who else would I be comparing Obama to in a JT thread?

God Bless America
post #30 of 1884 (permalink) Old 03-15-2018, 12:43 AM
NVW

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlar View Post
I can't help but think it was bad timing for Trudeau to be in power when Trump got elected. Trudeau's "qualities and personality" are made so much more apparent when Trump is a polar opposite. Everyone sees Trump on the news every night and sees what he is doing and getting done, whether you think it's good or bad, and then see a brief little snippet of what Trudeau has done (and it's usually embarrassing), and think, WTF? Really? If he and Obama were in at the same time, I don't think he would have looked as bad as both have more of the same views and kind of blended together a little more.
Oh, but they did

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Justin & Barrack.jpg (47.1 KB, 98 views)

Leo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page