Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
Can’t bitch if you don’t do anything to help

I’ll be donating some cash

Week Men Create Hard Times
post #3 of 46 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 10:04 PM

Quoted: 811 Post(s)
I think they may want to just cool their jets for a bit. Canadas problems may resolve themselves now that Trudeau is getting pinched. There is talk about an early election before an investigation can get a foothold.
post #4 of 46 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 11:03 PM

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Man let’s hope this will be his downfall and the Liberals take a hit. Scandal after scandal after ethics violations with this bunch.
chance2 and hihi962 like this.
post #5 of 46 (permalink) Old 02-19-2019, 09:06 AM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Took my tractor out to the highway last night around 8 pm, -30 windchill to show support for the convoy as it passed by. Had a hockey stick with a gas can hanging off it tied to the front end loader. Estimate 3-4 km long.
Hope the neighbours across the road didn't mind all the air horns.
Convoy stopped just out side Ottawa last night. Seems like there were lots of supporters out along the hwy as they passed through Ontario.
meritmat and kevlar like this.
post #6 of 46 (permalink) Old 02-19-2019, 09:47 AM

Quoted: 811 Post(s)
Canada is such a big country. I mean in france you can drive into Paris on the weekend to protest and be back home for supper. These guys have driven for 4 days to get to our parliament. And lots of Canada lives in their own bubble. bet people in Ottawa have never seen a pumpjack or a field of wheat.
hihi962 likes this.
post #7 of 46 (permalink) Old 02-19-2019, 10:35 AM

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
So sad that western Canada has had to resort to this to be heard. Environment has absolutely nothing to do with the stoppage of pipelines. It's all about Quebec and it's money. They could care less about our well being. I was so stupid for wanting Quebec to stay in Canada yrs ago. Canada would be such a better place now if Jacque would have got his 50% + 1. Corruption at it's highest level runs deep in Quebec. They would be like a 3rd world country by now with a few rich politicians. Trudeau wouldn't be in power now turning our country into a radical muslim country. Carbon tax wouldn't be heard of and we wouldn't be embarrassed on the world stage having boy blunder dress up like a clown destroying trade. That priick has put my kids and their kids into heavy taxation for their lifetime trying to pay off the debt he has ran up. Can you imagine if every dollar was put into Canada? The veterans and the natives could have been dealt with fairly. Our infrastructure could have been so much better etc. At least when you create debt spending in your own country you are paying for what you got. The way Trudeau has been spending it's like paying for your neighbors equipment.
proff, bjtjjl, shmiffy and 8 others like this.
post #8 of 46 (permalink) Old 02-19-2019, 10:55 AM

Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dookiller View Post
The way Trudeau has been spending it's like paying for your neighbors equipment.
While you can't manage your own crop because your equipment is falling apart and broke down all the time.
post #9 of 46 (permalink) Old 02-19-2019, 11:33 AM

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
I for the life of me can't understand how he hasn't been punched out or shot yet. If I was in parliament hill sitting across from him during question period, with him giving one of his stupid remarks, I couldn't contain myself. When the leader of the country is the root cause for people losing their way of life and their dignity, the mental health of people gets pushed to the limit. I can only imagine the families that have lost their jobs, house, and marriage from the stress brought on by his lack of concern. People had hope every time the oil prices fell and knew it would return and was just a cycle. But with Trudeau in power there is no hope, no cycle. He is strangling the west one policy at a time. There is going to be a revolution in western Canada if the Liberals get back in power. Canada will split IMO and I will be all for it.
post #10 of 46 (permalink) Old 02-19-2019, 11:57 AM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Read some interesting thoughts on Facebook yesterday regarding how many billions of dollars of work SNC Lavilin does in Saudi Arabia as well as how much of Quebecs pension fund is invested in SNC stocks. Could there be cause to speculate as to wether Quebec's protesting of pipelines could be more financially motivated than environmentally?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page