Climate change scaremongering - Page 3 - The Combine Forum
 158Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 150 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 04:58 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Off topic Lynas, but thank God for the likes of Andrew Bolt.

lynas likes this.

Last edited by Auscocky; 02-22-2019 at 05:29 AM.
post #22 of 150 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 06:27 AM
X80

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 747 Post(s)
In order to combat rising power costs forced by govt agenda, buy mining stocks.....you will have plenty left over.

Ant...

post #23 of 150 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 07:06 AM

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
I am by no means a expert on meteorology. But I have views of my own.

The position of the planets and sun spots and lunar activities does have a impact on our weather. many a long term weather forecaster uses these things to try to explain what might happen or maybe not.

But even more so, does sea temperature and the intensity and frequency of jet streams over the equator. The day to day forecasters uses these data in calculating there forecasts...which can be spot-on some times, or not.
These two however does get influenced by climate change. Extreme temp. Melting icecaps.

Change in climate is part of a cycle, but it is the extreme weather events and the intensity with which it is occurring, that has me worried.

So , my thoughts, going all mental about climate change, blaming the poor cows for farting. Not my thing.
But completely ignoring the facts that, what we do on this poor earth, does have an effect on how our climate is changing, is ignorant.
tbone95, Ozzie, KWO and 2 others like this.

Nou wat nou?
post #24 of 150 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 07:25 AM

Location: NW of Don about an hr - by car. West Central Alberta.
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
I just can never understand why any Canadian would not embrace climate change because the one we have could not get worse. Global warming would be a great thing for Canada on many fronts - population growth, export potential, etc. I do not think most Canadians know how hostile our weather really is to a very large percentage of the world population.
fjlip and Border Farmer like this.
post #25 of 150 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 07:31 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 559 Post(s)
BoSoT.
If you watch this video, that Beerwiser posted, from 9:55 to 13:45, it explains humans influence on climate.

Opportunity doesn't knock! It presents it'self when you beat down the door!
post #26 of 150 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 10:27 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 873 Post(s)
One thing that bugs me about the climate change activists is their use of the term "normal". They have it mixed up with the term "average", which are two different things. Most people look at the weather and see it says the "normal" for this time of year is x degrees when it really means the average is x degrees. Huge variations from the average are "normal". There have always been massive droughts, torrential downpours, wild storms, etc. The one thing that has changed is the population now inhabits places like flood plains and deserts, where years ago our "uneducated" ancestors were smart enough to not try living in these places.

Anyone with kids likely have a book laying around about dinosaurs. Pick it up and read about the timeline of the earth. It's almost impossible to wrap your head around how little a span of time us humans have inhabited the earth, let alone as an advanced species. Tell me how a few hundred years of human activity is enough to change, or even tell if the world'c climate is changing because of us. The earth is 4.5 billion years old. 4,500,000,000. Makes my 41 years here seem pretty insignificant.

It's easy enough to be pleasant, when life goes by like a song. But the man worth while, is the man with a smile, when everything goes dead wrong!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #27 of 150 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 11:35 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
Posted this link in a thread 3 years ago about how the planets influence the Sun. I have found solar models and seen how the planets align and coincide with historical wet periods here on the farm of the late 1880s and early 1950s. What is interesting is this thread post continues being update so you can see how the original authors posting keeps playing out and he continues to update.

*GLOBAL COOLING FORECAST: Basics of Astrometeorology* |

So, the mind stretching part then is suppose gravity actually holds the planets in orbit around the sun and therefore planet orbit effects the sun as gravitational pull actually goes both ways. That would mean effects on the sun and the sun's effects on the earth can be predicted based on planet movement. That would mean there are actually people who know these things and know what is really going to happen where as the people saying the opposite (global warming) are actually being puproseful in their false claims. Well, that would mean there is some sort of control system to keep the truth hidden while a falsehood is spread.

So that can't be possible and so we must dismiss any notion of things like gravitational pull between earth and planets as a non issue - because once you accept a principle like gravity then you need to consider its effects and get the tin foil hat out.
KWO likes this.
post #28 of 150 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 03:02 PM

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Barn
I plan on farming orchards in central Alberta in about 50 years .... 🙂
BoSoT likes this.

Keep calm and combine on....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #29 of 150 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 05:19 PM

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnviL View Post
I plan on not farming anything where I live...but climate has nothing to do with it.

Nou wat nou?
post #30 of 150 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 05:38 PM

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Barn
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnviL View Post
I plan on not farming anything where I live...but climate has nothing to do with it.
More a climate time line than my age.......... 😕

Keep calm and combine on....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page