Scheer and PC platform 2019 - The Combine Forum
 32Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 08:20 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Scheer and PC platform 2019

does anyone have a link to Scheer's 2019 platform and what he actually plans to do if elected. I found it for the PPC and for the Libtards...

If better is possible, is good enough?
You get to choose.

Last edited by Jake676; 03-07-2019 at 09:02 AM.
post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 09:28 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
I see FarmerMegzz is running for grasslands

Jake676 likes this.

Brent.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 10:04 AM

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtjjl View Post
I see FarmerMegzz is running for grasslands
I hadnít heard that Anderson was not running.

She seemed pro seed royalties at the Saskatoon consultation.
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 10:06 AM

Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake676 View Post
does anyone have a link to Scheer's 2019 platform and what he actually plans to do if elected. I found it for the PPC and for the Libtards...
Does it matter. Political parties never do what they say they are going to do anyway.
meritmat, jcalder and white owl like this.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 10:16 AM

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
No clue on his platform. To me he could be the biggest ******* you ever met and won't hold a candle to the ******* that got elected dividing and crippling western Canada. I would vote for anybody before a liberal. I honestly don't know what else the pr!ck we have, could do to disrupt the country. There is 7 months left with him in power so just waiting to see what else he can do to f^ck up our countries future. Anybody could do absolutely nothing where Trudeau started off as leader and we would be wayyy further ahead. Debt through the roof, Carbon tax, No pipelines, Immigration at it's worst ever, Insulting every country he has ever been too ruining trade with his Mr Dress up routine. All the while being no different than a Hells Angel or a Mongol. Supporting corrupt companies who bribe officials. (him being one of them, just hasn't been proven yet), not allowing justice to prevail by saying no to the RCMP investigating into his transparent gov't he claims to be running. He is no different than a 1%er without the rockers on his suit. If he did have, it would say QUEBEC on the bottom and LIBTARDS on the top. You could put any picture you like between the rockers to describe his gang. Lets see what you got? What would be his motto?
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 10:25 AM

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dookiller View Post
No clue on his platform. To me he could be the biggest ******* you ever met and won't hold a candle to the ******* that got elected dividing and crippling western Canada. I would vote for anybody before a liberal. I honestly don't know what else the pr!ck we have, could do to disrupt the country. There is 7 months left with him in power so just waiting to see what else he can do to f^ck up our countries future. Anybody could do absolutely nothing where Trudeau started off as leader and we would be wayyy further ahead. Debt through the roof, Carbon tax, No pipelines, Immigration at it's worst ever, Insulting every country he has ever been too ruining trade with his Mr Dress up routine. All the while being no different than a Hells Angel or a Mongol. Supporting corrupt companies who bribe officials. (him being one of them, just hasn't been proven yet), not allowing justice to prevail by saying no to the RCMP investigating into his transparent gov't he claims to be running. He is no different than a 1%er without the rockers on his suit. If he did have, it would say QUEBEC on the bottom and LIBTARDS on the top. You could put any picture you like between the rockers to describe his gang. Lets see what you got? What would be his motto?
This mornings press conference was interesting- he sais he is either totally clueless and incompetent and has no clue whats going on in his ship or a liar
either way we are screwed-he is going to be kissing many a$$es big time and I know none will be in the west
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 10:36 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 723 Post(s)
You will get your wish soon doo killer, so far where the CPC platform differs from the Libs is in no carbon tax. Otherwise all main positions remain the same. Though there is some conflicting info on the UN Compact on Immigration, at first the CPC was in favor of signing but now they may be against it. Whether they would actually withdraw from it if elected will need to be stated if they ever put forth a platform. Things we are looking for include lowering immigration, evicting all the illegals presently welcomed in, cancelling the hate speech laws, starting Energy East, cancel Bill c69 if implemented, run surplus budgets, stop equalization, abolish the unelected senate, shut down CBC, reinact the Indian Financial Transparency Act, etc.

Yea, an election is so far away at +6 months so no point defining what you stand for over 3 years other than no carbon tax, maybe just the last 3 months is good enough.
bfl2008 and Northern Farmer like this.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 11:00 AM

Quoted: 809 Post(s)
dookiller, careful, load up the Leap Manifesto one night for some good horror reading. There are actually worse options out there than Trudeau if you can believe it and they are not fringe. We want to put Libs and NDP in nice even terms so know nothings can choose between them and conservatives ride the split for the next generation.

Now I am not saying sheer is the saviour but he is what we have, his policies are less destructive, he looks boring and safe and the opposition is filled with former harper MPs who have run a govt before. The women on the PC benches are wildly impressive making the liberal feminists look like hostages to a cult.

Scheer cant release his platform until the current session is done sitting because that will just open him up to attack. He needs to release it closer to the election. Its a tried and true tactic. He is starting to trickle in some stuff now. The most important position he will have is replacing the carbon tax with some environmental plan that moderates can get behind and that should be easy.

Last edited by jazz; 03-07-2019 at 11:10 AM.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 11:01 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 2310 Post(s)
Maybe the federal election will be like the Alberta one, people are frustrated and just will vote NDP
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 11:11 AM

Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz View Post
dookiller, careful, load up the Leap Manifesto one night for some good horror reading. There are actually worse options out there than Trudeau if you can believe it and they are not fringe. We want to put Libs and NDP in nice even terms so know nothings can choose between them and conservatives ride the split for the next generation.

Now I am not saying sheer is the saviour but he is what we have, his policies are less destructive, he looks boring and safe and the opposition is filled with former harper MPs who have run a govt before. The women on the PC benches are wildly impressive making the liberal feminists look like hostages to a cult.
And yet Scheer ended up leader. There were SO many better choices and, yes, most of them women but unfortunately, they didn't seek the leadership. HUGE lost opportunity.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page