The Combine Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    247 Posts
    hey. ive been see your post every now and then and i have a few questions for you regard lexion combines. im lookin for a 560R and the ones ive seen are with the small grains kit. i was curious if they are able to be switched to a corn' bean machine or if its a permadent small grains machine.

thanks

ty

· Registered
    14 Posts
    hey hey, how is the weather down South, hope it aint as dry as here on the shore of MD. was wondering if you know anyone hiring experienced operators in the combine/chopper world, use to live out west running chopper, moved east and worked for a local farmer just recently lost my job, farmer retired and sold out. now im looking, i am experienced in crop farming and custom farming. If you dont mind shoot me a pm or text 301 462 9358 thank you sir, have a good day. hope to hear from you.

· Registered
    2,283 Posts
    Walker 560. Good thing to know it's that good, there's one for 150k that won't last long, and it's super clean with 800 hours.

They'll have the 670's in by mid summer, sounds like sale units only though.

Sure hope this deal pans out, or else we're relying on the T1 8820 again :D

· Registered
    2,283 Posts
    Being a gold/black and green/yellow salesman, any idea what a T670 or 965- might stack up against? Boss traded his 9650 on a T670, it was a POS, and now I potentially have him going for a Lexion demo. Dealer has a 560 that's making the rounds.

· Registered
    31 Posts
    Hi
    Always interested to read your comments - I work as a master technician for a Claas dealer, owned by Claas, in the east of England.
    The area is predominately small grains and we service and repair over 80 Lexions, 40 tractors( including 1 Xerion 5000) and 2 494 Jags.
    Have you had many problems with the Jags? How many hours do they work per year?
    Will be nice to hear from you.

David
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…