The Combine Forum banner

code list for 9610

29K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  brewmax 
#1 ·
does anyone have a list of the trouble codes for one?? i noticed yesterday that i had several codes that would randomly show on the display. everything seemed to work properly but would just show for a few seconds then go away.

#2 ·
18E
COOLANT TEMP INPUT VOLTAGE TOO HIGH
19E
COOLANT TEMP INPUT VOLTAGE TOO LOW
21E
SENSOR SUPPLY VOLTAGE TOO HIGH
22E
SENSOR SUPPLY VOLTAGE TOO LOW
25E
MANIFOLD AIR TEMP INPUT TOO HIGH
26E
MANIFOLD AIR TEMP INPUT TOO LOW
28E
ENGINE CONTROLLER FAILURE
31E
RACK MEASUREMENT ERROR (ENGINE OFF)
34E
RACK POSITION ERROR
35E
RACK POSITION VOLTAGE TOO HIGH
36E
RACK POSITION VOLTAGE TOO LOW
37E
FUEL TEMP INPUT VOLTAGE TOO HIGH
38E
FUEL TEMP INPUT VOLTAGE TOO LOW
39E
PRIMARY SPEED INPUT ERROR
41E
START SIGNAL MISSING
42E
ENGINE OVERSPEED
44E
AUXILIARY SPEED INPUT ERROR
45E
SPEED SIGNAL MISMATCH
46E
START SIGNAL ALWAYS ACTIVE
48E
FUEL SHUTOFF CIRCUIT FAULT
53E
RACK INSTABILITY
55E
CAN CHIP ERROR
61E
COOLANT LOW
62E
COOLANT TEMP WARNING THRESHOLD
63E
COOLANT TEMP SHUTDOWN THRESHOLD
66E
MANIFOLD TEMP WARNING THRESHOLD
68E
FUEL DERATE
71E
DIAGNOSTIC CODES OUTPUT SIGNAL STUCK HIGH
72E
DIAGNOSTIC CODES OUTPUT SIGNAL STUCK HIGH
73E
FUEL FLOW/THROTTLE OUTPUT SIGNAL STUCK HIGH
74E
FUEL FLOW/THROTTLE OUTPUT SIGNAL STUCK LOW
81E
FUEL TEMP WARNING THRESHOLD

if you need to clear stored codes. pm me

jd

#4 ·
what does the 53E/rack instability actually mean? our 9510 had that show up the other day when we were moving it in the shed and the engine slowed down then revved back up then slowed down again. Looked it up in the book and saw rack instability and didn't know what that actually meant.
Thanks

#5 ·
Maybe diff code list as my 9600, but got a 47E up toward end of small grains......the intercooler ratdiator temp. JD tech said to use a radiator comb to straighten out the fins and pressure wash the unit to remove the fine dust that clings to the metal and reduces heat radiation effectiveness........

he said when the electronics sense the temp, it de-rates the engine making it sound like a bad injector or a valve problem.......it sounds like the engine is missing, but the engine is just protecting itself by de-rateing the horsepower......

#9 ·
There is codes that are phantom codes and it will come up if something in the software senses something for a split second is wrong and doesn't know what it is. No harm to anything unless it stays on. I looked for the solution, i can find them for tractors but not combines.
The listing for codes is right.

#10 ·
additions to the above list:

47E: Inlet air temp too high

there are other codes, but are invalid/not displayed on the combine ECU system.

Brew, I'm trying to find some info on the other codes, there might be a chance the codes you are seeing are a 2 part code - do you know how to properly make a jumper at the ecu to bring up the stored codes?

jd

edit: brew, is the tach blinking out and then seting the un - id'd codes?

check and clean the engine compartment relay panel and make sure your pos. batt cable is good and all the connections are clean.

jd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.