Trying to get hold of Sunnybrook Welding?? - Page 2 - The Combine Forum
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-29-2019, 09:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
What information are you trying to find? There is likely someone here that knows the answer.

SWMan likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-29-2019, 12:10 PM
HI!

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 4674 Post(s)
Word of mouth sells more Sunnybrook pieces than Sunnybrook does.

albertabuck and 712alberta like this.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-29-2019, 06:00 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I am just trying to find out if they sell a "Package" per say. I want to convert JD9500 combines from corn to rice. So, looking at parts through JD, I see the Cylinder GenII High inertia(SunnyBrook), and that is one part that needs changed, but in JD parts I don't see they list a Sunnybrook concave to match up, but I may have missed it. I just wanted to find out if they could point me to a part # or tell me what concave would be best with their cylinder for a rice machine, I didn't see any tests on their site stating "Rice" specifically . I'm trying to get the "guesswork" out of this as much as is possible anyway. I think I saw somewhere that they sell Cylinder,Concave,Beater.

Thanks for the reply,
Cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 10:39 AM

I can say the beater (tine paddle) and enclosed cylinder (boronized rasp bars) are a great combo for the 9500 narrow body platform in rice. Either concave (OEM or Sunnybrook) will work fine. I was former Owner/Engineer with Sunnybrook and will give them a heads up on the website hiccup.
Hillbillyreefer likes this.

Last edited by Gerald Foster; 07-02-2019 at 10:42 AM. Reason: clarity
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 10:46 AM

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singtoh View Post
I am just trying to find out if they sell a "Package" per say. I want to convert JD9500 combines from corn to rice. So, looking at parts through JD, I see the Cylinder GenII High inertia(SunnyBrook), and that is one part that needs changed, but in JD parts I don't see they list a Sunnybrook concave to match up, but I may have missed it. I just wanted to find out if they could point me to a part # or tell me what concave would be best with their cylinder for a rice machine, I didn't see any tests on their site stating "Rice" specifically . I'm trying to get the "guesswork" out of this as much as is possible anyway. I think I saw somewhere that they sell Cylinder,Concave,Beater.

Thanks for the reply,
Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald Foster View Post
I can say the beater (tine paddle) and enclosed cylinder (boronized rasp bars) are a great combo for the 9500 narrow body platform in rice. Either concave (OEM or Sunnybrook) will work fine. I was former Owner/Engineer with Sunnybrook and will give them a heads up on the website hiccup.
You now have Sunnybrook’s attention. Gerald has forgotten more about cylinder/concave design than most factory guys will ever know.
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 10:58 AM
HI!

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 4674 Post(s)
Good to see Gerald answer even though it may have cut into his fishing.
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 08:08 PM

We tested narrow body Deere platform in 2001-2003 Rice north of Sacramento, Ca. The Gen 2 Cylinder gave a good option for replacement, the near vertical leading edge of rasp bar teeth were closer to accomplishing what a spike tooth cyl does as compared to OEM open design (part # SBJ. The tine-paddle beater performed better than stock. Concaves were at parr, advise considering the Sunnybrook concave with replaceable stainless wear edges. Anything boronized wears well in Rice.

Pete is the "go to" Guy now at Sunnybrook. email is: info "at" sunnybrookwelding "dot" com
whtbaron likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page