The Combine Forum - View Profile: offroadnt

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. arie515
    02-04-2017 05:39 PM - permalink
    arie515
    Hi offroadnt,
    We are trying to get the Kirovets 428 hp tractor re-established in USA/Canada.
    Therefore, we are looking for launch customers in several key areas.
    The factory authorized us to offer an E X T R E M E L Y good price/lease deal for those few initial customers.
    The deal would also include power train warranty up to 8,000 hours (!) / 5 years.
    In exchange:
    1) Assuming you are happy with the tractor(s), we will ask for your testimonial and permission to provide your name as a reference to other farmers.
    2) Terms and conditions of your deal must remain confidential.

If you are in the market for a new Tier 3 (no DEF) tractor and could be interested, please email me to aprilik[at]mtzequipment[dot]com with your contact information.

Thanks,
    Arie
    PS We are also organizing a trip to the factory in St. Petersburg Russia - if you're interested.
  2. ctcairns
    12-26-2013 08:35 PM - permalink
    ctcairns
    offroadnt, i read on a post that you have worked alot with engine heaters. i just got a webasto 90st and was wondering where to plum it in. I am putting it on a tractor
  3. Alberta Pioneer
    11-10-2013 07:12 PM - permalink
    Alberta Pioneer
    Excellent, thanks for the info! how about hydraulics, do they have high demands? Definitely glad to know a 2290 would handle it, as crazy as this sounds I thought a 5020 seemed like pretty cheap horsepower for something like this (for starting out and as many bales as it would be I can forego a cab for a few years). Wife's grandfather also has a 7520 he might sell in the future. I'll keep you in mind towards spring if this idea really gets serious. Thanks again.
  4. Alberta Pioneer
    11-05-2013 12:47 AM - permalink
    Alberta Pioneer
    Hey, saw some old posts on NAT, that there was a time you ran some of the (now) older, larger Hesston big square balers. Curious if you know what the hitch weight would be on something like a Hesston 4800 or CIH 8575 would be - might have found a useable amount of horsepower for it but want to make sure I could find a spare draw bar if need be.
  5. Cumminsparts
    11-18-2012 04:01 PM - permalink
    Cumminsparts
    I have one, if you still need one. Are you in the us?

About Me

• About offroadnt
  • Signature
    Why is there never time and money to do it correctly but there's always plenty to do it again

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 04-08-2019 07:28 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

12-26-2018
11:32 PM - kochia quoted offroadnt in post Newer truck emission issues? Who's good?
I guess they exist, built in N...
12-19-2018
02:26 PM - offroadnt quoted Licensed to kill in post Do you like your 2015 and newer Ford f series
I've been told that the same is true ...
11:08 AM - Licensed to kill quoted offroadnt in post Do you like your 2015 and newer Ford f series
I dare you to go to a dealer's...
08:24 AM - offroadnt quoted kevlar in post Do you like your 2015 and newer Ford f series
Oh no, I wasn't referring t...
08:22 AM - offroadnt quoted 1972RedNeck in post Do you like your 2015 and newer Ford f series
As one who still daily drives ve...
12-18-2018
09:16 AM - 1972RedNeck quoted offroadnt in post Do you like your 2015 and newer Ford f series
Too bad they still have 1940s ...
08:57 AM - offroadnt quoted CRToney in post How not to build temporary windbreaks
Idle mouths do the devils wo...
08:35 AM - CRToney quoted offroadnt in post How not to build temporary windbreaks
Yeah, cattle won't touch flax ...
12-17-2018
02:44 PM - offroadnt quoted kochia in post Newer truck emission issues? Who's good?
I did run across a new IH c...
02:14 PM - offroadnt quoted MF cowboy in post looking to buy a Case 4694.. what do I need to know?
BTW I am prejudiced against th...
12:19 AM - kochia quoted offroadnt in post Newer truck emission issues? Who's good?
International doesn't have a p...
12-15-2018
08:50 AM - offroadnt quoted kenmb in post Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot??
[QUOTE=kenmb;3300811]You guys are...
12-05-2018
10:19 PM - MNfarmer85 quoted offroadnt in post Sask Farm Girl vs. Climate Barbie
It is believed there may have ...
02:39 PM - offroadnt quoted Don Boles in post Newer truck emission issues? Who's good?
Easy to delete 06/07ís, done a...
02:28 PM - offroadnt quoted kochia in post Newer truck emission issues? Who's good?
International doesn't have ...
02:09 PM - offroadnt quoted tbone95 in post Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot??
Then China will recall all t...
11:08 AM - tbone95 quoted offroadnt in post Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot??
Probably all he needs to do is...
09:18 AM - offroadnt quoted bap in post Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot??
Im starting to think Tru...
09:00 AM - offroadnt quoted lynas in post Sask Farm Girl vs. Climate Barbie
Some very good points you ...
12-04-2018
04:03 PM - kochia quoted offroadnt in post Newer truck emission issues? Who's good?
. I was told International was...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome