The Combine Forum - View Profile: robmgrig

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. gavdalbs
    06-14-2014 07:04 PM - permalink
    gavdalbs
    Hi robmgrig, are you selling an ATU, which model is it and how much do you want for it. Would you consider shipping to australia. Thanks. Gavin.
  2. robmgrig
    03-19-2013 08:01 AM - permalink
    robmgrig
    Hey Rusty. I believe I've heard your name before. I'm Matt Griggs of Griggs Farms in Humboldt. Unfortunately I don't have any pics and I traded off the 1660 a couple yrs ago. As best as I can remember the kit is longer shafts, bigger discs and curved bats that you bolt up to your existing cones. Looks just like the spinners on a 23xx combine. The shafts drop them down quite a bit lower to catch more chaff. It does help quite a bit more with spreading but in soybeans there will still be somewhat of a strip down the middle that doesn't get spread. Let me know if I can help anymore
  3. cotton5
    03-12-2013 02:02 PM - permalink
    cotton5
    Hi robmgrig, I live down in Henderson, TN! I was wondering if you had any pics or links to where I could see the C&D spreaders for a 1660. I am wanting to see what it looks like, but I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone at C&D, nor see their product! I would really appreciate any help! -Rusty Harris

About Me

• About robmgrig
    Occupation
    Owner Griggs Farms LLC

Statistics

Total Posts
Albums
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 11:27 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

10-11-2019
11:00 AM - gman1960 quoted robmgrig in post More power for 98 2366?
I turned the fuel screw until...
10:57 AM - gman1960 quoted robmgrig in post More power for 98 2366?
I turned the fuel screw until...
03-05-2015
02:57 PM - Oliver 88 quoted robmgrig in post Cab kits after market vs jd ???????????
I've used Fehr Cab Interiors ...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome