Ag Management Service, I need your help! - The Combine Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kaid15

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-09-2018, 01:04 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Ag Management Service, I need your help!

Hey everyone, I am looking for a few farmers to try an ag management service that I have been working on. Manage your field history, machine records, employee payroll, grain inventory/sales, bin storage, and a few other things all from one place. Customizable, farmer to farmer, helpful for all operation sizes, done through google sheets so it is stored online and accessible on your phone/computer. Very simple to use, not charging anyone, just want to set a few farmers up to see what they think and to try and refine the service. There are a million things to keep track of when farming, I am just trying to simplify and help you manage a few of the processes. Comment or send me a message and we can get in contact, thanks everyone!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-09-2018, 08:28 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Think it’s a tough sell if you plan on eventually turning it into a business, too much competition from the big boys already.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-10-2018, 03:15 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Definitely a lot of competition in the space, you're right on that one. I see a lot of those programs trying to paint all farmers with the same brush though. While it is not scalable to a grand scale, I would like to focus on individual operations needs. Eventually working as an agronomist, and offering something like this as an added bonus. Problem with Farmers Edge and the other big names is that they provide you with so much information that just ends up making your operation more complex, most farmers I know just want something that makes there job simpler lol
morb1lee likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page