Vehicle rust repair & bodywork - The Combine Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old Today, 11:48 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Vehicle rust repair & bodywork

Our 2009 Chevy Malibu had two rust spots and long story short, Dwayne Bradley from Morden, Manitoba here did an amazing job cutting out the rust and welding in new patches and he did amazing job at painting them as well!! He touched up some other places where there were stone chips and ect. If you have a vehicle that needs rust repair, body work and painting be sure you contact Dwayne Bradley! Bodyshops donít repair rust anymore. Fast, friendly, quality repair and very affordable!! Dwayne has 20 years experience!! You can get a hold of Dwayne on Facebook or messenger. He it highly recommended!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1082845588

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_4378.jpeg (598.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_4443.jpeg (587.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_4453.jpeg (537.4 KB, 0 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old Today, 11:53 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1014 Post(s)
I like the rust holes on my 'ol truck, adds character! Not to mention makes it faster!

It's easy enough to be pleasant, when life goes by like a song. But the man worth while, is the man with a smile, when everything goes dead wrong!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old Today, 11:55 AM

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
What did he do with the surfaces beneath the rust? No one seems to do much to try to clean up the rust that is on the inner support pieces as they're either too budget or in a hurry.

Been slowly picking away at my 1994 GMC truck for sentimental reasons. I finished the box, but the cab has some work to be done on the rockers and cab corners. Unfortunately, I've been way too busy with harvest...or the lack there of, to get any time to work on it.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old Today, 11:58 AM

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlar View Post
I like the rust holes on my 'ol truck, adds character! Not to mention makes it faster!

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old Today, 12:03 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Ya I like rust too. Lots of character. I tell everyone my old Dodge is a rat rod with that 24 valve rattling under the hood. Flat deck on the back represents my attachment to the farm with the slip tank on the back. The dint in the door from coming to close with the sprayer boom adds character as well. I tell people a deer hit it horns first trying to ram my Ram. I have had front fenders and rocker panels to put on it for last 3 yrs but as usual I never got around to it. Might do a camo theme this winter myself if I get the parts welded on. Nice work and wish your buddy was closer as I would just hire him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page