The Combine Forum - View Profile: Licensed to kill

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. diamondlbar
    04-06-2018 11:24 AM - permalink
    diamondlbar
    Interested in the Accu-volume system for my sprayer. What is the current price for the system with the outside display? Don't need the oil sensor. But may put one in my rinse tank.
    Thank you
    Graham
  2. rockydirtfarmer
    11-25-2017 03:55 PM - permalink
    rockydirtfarmer
    I have a malt contract and everyone else was hauling malt aswell they admit they sold it for malt but say since it doesnt make the grade they dont have to pay me for malt. I think it went to the coast on a train ...I asked for my grain back they said they cant give it too me because its mixed with everyones and its gone... they shipped the grain before they told me it didnt make make on there malt train./

About Me

• About Licensed to kill
    Interests
    cars, guns
    Occupation
    Custom applicator

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 10:46 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

01-25-2017
11:09 AM - Licensed to kill mentioned L in post Who Organized the Women's Marches Against Trump Presidency?
My thoughts exactly but Liz states it f...

Quotes

04-18-2019
09:10 PM - Licensed to kill quoted Beerwiser in post And Alberta is off to the races!!
Maybe its just me, but I am g...
11:34 AM - Licensed to kill quoted BrianTee in post And Alberta is off to the races!!
Agreed. But legally you can't...
11:26 AM - Licensed to kill quoted torriem in post Aim command pro actual volume vs rate controller volume count
Basically I'm trying to cali...
12:33 AM - BrianTee quoted Licensed to kill in post And Alberta is off to the races!!
The whole point of the article was to...
04-17-2019
09:24 PM - Licensed to kill quoted BrianTee in post And Alberta is off to the races!!
"If Alberta wants to squeeze ...
04-14-2019
10:41 AM - Licensed to kill quoted BrianTee in post And Alberta is off to the races!!
It has been a pretty good str...
04-11-2019
11:15 AM - DDF quoted Licensed to kill in post John Deere 4940 vs 4930
The ones that I sell (K&S) come fully...
04-10-2019
11:15 AM - Licensed to kill quoted mustard in post And Alberta is off to the races!!
Rachel Notleys government is...
04-08-2019
05:29 PM - lanwickum quoted Licensed to kill in post Shop rates
Because a heavy duty mechanic can't s...
11:18 AM - Licensed to kill quoted Last gen farmer in post Shop rates
Called last week about getting a win...
11:04 AM - Licensed to kill quoted lanwickum in post Shop rates
I get amazed how shops find wa...
04-07-2019
06:55 PM - Licensed to kill quoted albertabuck in post Justin Trudeau, does this guy have a shot.....at a second term?
Been reading bit more of this th...
06:51 PM - Licensed to kill quoted Darren Bowman in post 2nd Display in JD 4730?
I have everything displaying on my...
04-06-2019
12:38 PM - Don Boles quoted Licensed to kill in post Extended warranty on grain truck or vocational farm semi
EXTENDED warranty only goes to 160,00...
12:23 PM - Trailerairsupply quoted Licensed to kill in post Extended warranty on grain truck or vocational farm semi
EXTENDED warranty only goes to 160,00...
10:54 AM - Licensed to kill quoted Trailerairsupply in post Extended warranty on grain truck or vocational farm semi
Purchased a new Freightliner 122sd wi...
10:06 AM - Licensed to kill quoted RunninREDharD in post Justin Trudeau, does this guy have a shot.....at a second term?
IMHO they are all a bunch of corru...
04-05-2019
09:55 AM - Licensed to kill quoted drp in post Canola Shipments Cancelled
"Canada doesn’t ‘want to...
04-04-2019
01:38 PM - Highmarker quoted Licensed to kill in post Climate change scaremongering
Not as much as you might think. A Lot...
04-03-2019
10:18 AM - Licensed to kill quoted BrianTee in post Climate change scaremongering
The oil industry is taking ca...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome