The Combine Forum banner

Small/Standard Tube Rotor Dimensions

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  MNfarmer85 
#1 ·
Looking at the rotor, on a 8010 or 8120, are the rub bars sticking out from the rotor about 2 inches on the standard sized specialty rotor? How about on a small tube rotor? What are the measurement there? Thanks.

#6 ·
I dont know for sure, so confirm anything I say with someone that does know. But I think the 30" is stand off diameter without rasp bars. I had to make a plywood cutout of the rotor several years back for some concave and grate work I doing at the time for grass and small seeds. It's been too many years, but I do recall the diameter with the rasp bars I had on at the time, was around 32". That was calculated using the circumference as I did not have a caliper that big.:) I guess I could have made one, but calculating diameter from the circumference was easy enough.

Perhaps someone with a definite answer will respond. I too am curious to know for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.