Macdon D65,2014,45ft vrs 3152 45ft case
I have been running Macdon rigid drapers for the past 15 years. As Case is now promoting their front has anyone used one of these and how do they compare to the Macdon. It will be going on a 2014 8230 Case and will be stripping mainly sorghum 60% of time, chickpeas and cereals the other 40% of the time. The New Case front is relatively new in Australia and 25% cheaper than the Honeybee or Macdon equivelant. How do the new case fronts feed, travel, float etc.