The Combine Forum - View Profile: RunninREDharD

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. kenmb
    11-07-2015 02:47 PM - permalink
    kenmb
    I gotta agree with whatswrong regarding KXL, we are better off without it if we build east instead. Keeping with the idea of shipping less bulk around, i would like to see a refinery in Manitoba and ship finished product furher east - just to keep a little more of the economic development and benefits in the west. I dont know of a large refinery in mb so time to start thinking about one.

Yes, we can build more refinery capacity into Ab and Sk but my point is to not simply ship all the raw product eastwards.
  2. kirschenman
    09-05-2011 08:50 AM - permalink
    kirschenman
    It only took me almost a year to see your reply!

I do know your brother from camp cleanups and camp meetings. Brian is my dad. He had a backhoe a long long time ago! I suppose it is hard to load or unload things at camp -since there isn't a flat piece of ground on the place!
  3. RunninREDharD
    10-22-2010 10:32 AM - permalink
    RunninREDharD
    I live at Maple Creek but farm at Golden Prairie with my brother Gordon. How are you related to Bryan? I remember him helping out at the camp - one time having a hard time getting the backhoe loaded or unloaded I forget but he had slipped off sideways. I believe backing off the ramps. Interesting how you remember things.

Allan Fritzke
  4. kirschenman
    10-19-2010 07:14 AM - permalink
    kirschenman
    Welcome to the forum. I saw the picture of your boys and saw one wearing a Pinecrest shirt. I went to that camp for quite a few years. I live at Hilda, where do you farm at?

Andy

About Me

• About RunninREDharD
    Biography
    Engineer by training, Farmer by heart
    Occupation
    Farmer & Engineer
  • Signature
    It is not What you know, it is WHO you know that counts! Currency is a UNIT of debt - not value!

Statistics

Total Posts
Albums
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Yesterday 08:53 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
  • meritmat

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

04-08-2019
08:55 AM - NoColourPreference quoted RunninREDharD in post Should I deposit this check?
I sold a small amount of hay to a ...
04-07-2019
08:46 PM - RunninREDharD quoted NoColourPreference in post Should I deposit this check?
My wife is a bank manager and has had a...
04-06-2019
10:06 AM - Licensed to kill quoted RunninREDharD in post Justin Trudeau, does this guy have a shot.....at a second term?
IMHO they are all a bunch of corru...
02:24 AM - RunninREDharD quoted drp in post Justin Trudeau, does this guy have a shot.....at a second term?
How do we get this guy (...
04-02-2019
11:31 PM - RunninREDharD quoted SK Farmer in post Climate change scaremongering
So according to that map there...
03-27-2019
11:27 AM - RunninREDharD quoted bussard in post Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot??
Don't see. Your point.. Thr...
03-26-2019
03:34 AM - RunninREDharD quoted albertabuck in post Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot??
I normally avoid most of the pos...
03-25-2019
03:03 PM - albertabuck quoted RunninREDharD in post Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot??
I also noticed Fox News was bought...
03-23-2019
02:10 PM - RunninREDharD quoted kenmb in post Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot??
It should be noted RRH tha...
02:10 PM - RunninREDharD quoted kevlar in post Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot??
... the "what if''s". Kevlar, the MSM has been pu...
03-19-2019
09:50 AM - Newfarmer123 quoted RunninREDharD in post Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot??
The only thing that most of these ...
03-14-2019
07:03 PM - lynas quoted RunninREDharD in post Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot??
Anyone who is following the same a...
04:33 PM - kevlar quoted RunninREDharD in post Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot??
It seems the school bribery scanda...
03-07-2019
12:23 AM - fjlip quoted RunninREDharD in post Justin Trudeau, does this guy have a shot.....at a second term?
The simple fact of the matter that...
03-06-2019
11:44 PM - hondaman quoted RunninREDharD in post Highest accuracy without RTK today
[QUOTE=RunninREDharD;3319775]In SW Sask u...
11:49 AM - RunninREDharD quoted torriem in post Highest accuracy without RTK today
... why! Again, as Torriem pointed out, it like...
02-22-2019
07:45 AM - jazz quoted RunninREDharD in post United We Roll
I assume you are referring to this...
02-21-2019
11:40 AM - RunninREDharD quoted X80 in post Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot??
https://youtu.be/yMgPwaG...
09:38 AM - Newfarmer123 quoted RunninREDharD in post Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot??
It is so sad I am afraid like all ...
03:53 AM - X80 quoted RunninREDharD in post Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot??
It is so sad I am afraid like all ...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome