The Combine Forum banner

9250 Dana flex for 2004 r75 gleaner

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  nwokr65 
#1 ·
Will a 9250 work on a r75 without lateral tilt. We got the single point hook up on combine.

#2 ·
You will need to add a switch in the cab to select the cutterbar pressure, and a gauge on the header. I think Gleaner may already have those as a "package". Otherwise should plug right in electrically. If your combine does not have the header f/a valve already, you will need to add that function to your valve stack.

The 9250 does not need lateral tilt any more than any other flex head...it just follows the ground nicer with it.

#3 ·
You can put it on there and will work depending on how big of a head you want to put on and how flat your ground is. The better choice is a MacDon on it then lateral tilt doesn't matter nearly as much. Here in southern IL anything over 25' with out lateral tilt you will have a lot of issues. Friend of mine has a 75 and a 62, neither with lateral tilt and he wanted to get a larger head than 25 feet so he put MacDon's on both of his and loves them. I have a 40' MacDon on my S88. You will have to add a hyd valve in the valve stack on the right had side of the combine and put some switches in the cab if you do the 9250 or a MacDon. I had a 9250 on my 72 and had to add the valve and switches. Not a big deal to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.