Considering N6 Yes or stay away??? - Page 74 - The Combine Forum
 26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #731 of 736 (permalink) Old 10-15-2018, 11:10 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pa24180 View Post
Well my time has come to quit farming due to a worn out back. So i'm selling my equipment. 1985 series 3, serial #8872 with nice 24 ft? header
Dwight E. Lambert 33111 Harnisch rd, Albany, Oregon 541-928-090three.

Oh thatís unfortunate news Dwight, but I hope you are otherwise well. I expect as long as your old back is good enough not to fall off the stool down at that local biker chick bar, you wonít miss the seat in your new N6 too terribly.

At least if you get the chance, down at the bar you wonít have that row of pedals cramming your feet half sideways and cramping your legs. Might still be a bit tender on the spine though, if one of them gals has to take you home on the back of one of them Hoggís when it all said and done.

Since we last talked I actually got myself a new Thai Princess a few weeks ago. She doesnít go too good yet! She actually has the same Swedish DNA as she always had, but just got enough titanium wrapped around her spine to build a sturdy rodent trap on a Russian submarine.

Iím not overly bothered much yet, the snowís going away and Iím looking forward to crashing though some beans in my new N7, up on the sunny side of poverty flats.

Kind regards;
Haystack

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #732 of 736 (permalink) Old 10-21-2018, 11:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Sorry to hear the news Dwight,but I understand the reallity.Best of luck in the future

post #733 of 736 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 11:58 AM

Well guys thanks for the good thoughts on my well being . Not one call on my new N 6 sale. Not to surprized tho since it seems ell the farm boys in this neck of the woods including the grass seed boys are planting filberts and they will all be loaded with greenbacks in about 8 years. Only saw a couple small wheat fields this year and now they are getting filberts planted. Fancy name now for filberts is hazelnuts. I guess that sounds better or raises the sell price?
Dwight E. Lambert, Albany, Oregon (Still ahangn on here on the bad end of starvation flats)

Addendum: Got to recolectn a hen meeting at my place years ago. From another room I hear the talk bout birth control. Some talked of calenders, and all sorts of devices. Finally one of the gals more outspoken asked Hildegard (a rather large woman) what she did with Herman (a very small man) Well Hilde said we use the bucket method. Whats that? came from round the room. Well Hilde said standn up with Herman on a milk pail. When I sees his eyes start to cross I just kick the bucket out. Works evertime!
silverrod likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #734 of 736 (permalink) Old 11-10-2018, 11:22 PM

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Got a link to your combine ad Dwight?

We have a friend at Alturas CA that might need one, though he has a L2 now that is treating him well.

Our farm purchases a combine soley on its ability to do an excellent job in all of our crops, while being fuel efficient, reliable, ruggedly built, and easy to repair. That is why we choose a Gleaner.
post #735 of 736 (permalink) Old 11-11-2018, 11:32 AM

gmguy, best I can do is my address and phone 541-928-090three.
Dwight E. Lambert
33111 Harnisch rd
Albany, Oregon 97321
post #736 of 736 (permalink) Old 02-17-2019, 01:52 PM

Still need to sell my new N6. Just taking up storage space and I wont be able to ever use again. I haven't seen even one field of winter wheat planted in my neck of the woods, and many grass seed fields are also disappearing. Seems Filbert trees are the new thing up and down the Willamette valley here. Many wet fields have been tiled and also planted to filberts.
Hate to see a nice machine just sit. Really need to move it out to someone else who can enjoy it as mutch as I have .
Dwight E. Lambert
33111 Harnisch rd
Albany, Oregon
541 928 0903
quappelle, silverrod and Hewy like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page