The Combine Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. John Deere
    Below are the kind of feed to be exported to China and requires to obtain the "Registration Certificate of imported feed and feed additives products" from the Ministry of Agriculture. Compound feed: including pet feed, etc. 2. Concentrated feed: protein supplement feed, etc. 3. Additive premix...
1-1 of 1 Results