The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started using cr940 for first time yesterday. Did about 10 acres just fine, but self leveling shoe tilted to 6 degrees and would not return to level while running on level ground,(not sure why it moved to 6 degrees since ground was level). Ran leveling shoe calibration and failed code 33. Now shoe is at 10 degrees. Any help would be great.

Also can the shoe be moved manually,(electricly or physically) back to level? And once back, can leveling be disabled?

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
fault code 33 is a Self leveling shoe actuator error. Check the fault history. a E0033-03 is'lateral inclination sensor shorted to high source and E0033-05 is lateral inclination sensor line disconnected.

I think you can move it manually from what the book says. Go into the magnifying glass on the monitor, then to the circle with the I inside of it. Go down to the Leveling shoe motor -H bridge section. Press the Enter key and one of the arrow keys (left or right for rotations) and see if the shoe moves. The current screen can also help if you have a short. Make the motor go either direction and check the current. Its a 30 Amp circuit so it should not draw more than 50% during operation says the book.

If you can get it leveled but don't want to troubleshoot it, you can probably get it straight and then go into the setup menus and select 'not installed' for the sieve and it won't try to move it anymore.

See if this helps, I have the books right here and will check back a couple times today.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got in from field...Dealer came out this morning and did exactly what you suggested, and the motor tried to move but sounded like a slip clutch. Put in new motor and it worked, ran calibration and it passed. Eerything works ok. Thanks very much for your help,it was spot on correct. Do you have a service manual? If I have any more problems with combine I may need your help, because dealer is not a NH dealer,just got lucky and had a used cr960 on lot to take motor from. Thanks Again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.