Just a few:- Spring loaded feeder drum tensioner
- Lower feeder drum shaft and bearings much heavier.
- Heavier, reinforced feeder floors both top and bottom sections
- Rotary air screen
- Tailings tension idler pivot improvement
- Deluxe cab became standard equipment
- Shielding improvement on the feeder house
- Changes to the control pressure system circuit
- Solid-fixed position chopper concave/pan
lol...at times i think it is..we have one in a 325.... actually i don't get why you have leather it sticks...id rather have that seats form but in cloth....as long as its not as uncomfortable asthe sts i was in a lil while this past year i won't complain..