The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been dealing to trade our 04 cr970 to our case dealer. Dont really know much about case combines. He has a 2008 8010 with 500 sep hours,duals,dex cab and gave us a difference. Then phoned back with a 2009 8120 with 250 sep hours,duals,lux cab,vari feederhouse,autosteer,fine cut chopper for another $29000. We harvest wheat,barley,oats,canola,peas,flax in manitoba. Does the 8120 sound like a better deal? Anything we should look for(wear,problems). Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I don't really know what to tell you as far as wear or other issues but I would suggest you price a 2010 8120 if you haven't already. We were looking at '07-'09's and were surprised at how little difference there was between new and used.

Some dealers are asking more than or very close to new price for some '08's. Those are just advertised prices on the used stuff so I don't know how much you could get them to move from there. Worth looking into in my opinion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.