The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about trading an '08-9770 for a new 0-hour '10-9770 ( both have hillco leveling). Are there any changes besides the feeder chain update in '09? Thanks in advance off to finish Wheat harvest today been at it for 33 days.

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I did not say but the '10 is pro drive. The feeder house update would be nice we had had a few issues with plugging in the hillco paddle feeder to feeder chain area. Had an interesting afternoon ran side by side with a new NW 9070 also hillco equip not that impressed, our 9770 was more than a match. On good ground (small hills 80bu wheat) seemed even, the cr had a slightly cleaner sample. In steep ground 20-30% the NH could not keep up, it must be a heavier machine because it could not stay on the hills. Both 4wd and the same tires . Thanks for the input I'll let you know if we decide to trade.

· Registered
14 Posts
I believe they call it the 4X4 feederhouse, that and the new chain made a noticable difference in heavy wheat.

26ft auger is a good option, make sure and get the extended wear, keep an eye on the chain and drive assembly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.