The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about trading an '08-9770 for a new 0-hour '10-9770 ( both have hillco leveling). Are there any changes besides the feeder chain update in '09? Thanks in advance off to finish Wheat harvest today been at it for 33 days.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Also concave adjuster motor support bracket installed from factory. Better quality upper chopper drive belt. Later 2010 models had different autotrac components and maybe the updated moisture plunger for small grains

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I did not say but the '10 is pro drive. The feeder house update would be nice we had had a few issues with plugging in the hillco paddle feeder to feeder chain area. Had an interesting afternoon ran side by side with a new NW 9070 also hillco equip not that impressed, our 9770 was more than a match. On good ground (small hills 80bu wheat) seemed even, the cr had a slightly cleaner sample. In steep ground 20-30% the NH could not keep up, it must be a heavier machine because it could not stay on the hills. Both 4wd and the same tires . Thanks for the input I'll let you know if we decide to trade.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I believe they call it the 4X4 feederhouse, that and the new chain made a noticable difference in heavy wheat.

26ft auger is a good option, make sure and get the extended wear, keep an eye on the chain and drive assembly

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the offer came back at $175 per seperator hr not too bad we thought. Combinec for combinre no headers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts