The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
where you at in SD? I'm from the very southeastern tip of the state. we're getting all time record corn yield for our little area and a average to slightly above average soybean crop. now we just need this rain to quit so we can get the last 50 acres of soybeans out and get going good in the corn. Been having to switch back and forth between the two crops alot with the weather. Best of luck with harvest

·
Registered
322 Posts
Nice stuff. Crazy place there with the water. When we went to get my combine and head we saw more water on the sides of the road and in fields than I've ever seen in my life.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
where you at in SD? I'm from the very southeastern tip of the state. we're getting all time record corn yield for our little area and a average to slightly above average soybean crop. now we just need this rain to quit so we can get the last 50 acres of soybeans out and get going good in the corn. Been having to switch back and forth between the two crops alot with the weather. Best of luck with harvest

Were are from the miller area. The combines in the pics are from a neighbors, sorry they are so far away I really didn't want to walk in the mud to get better ones.
There were 5 more 9770's on the other side of the field but I couldn't get to them for a pic. Our corn has been excellent, but the beans are kind of disappointing they look like 60bu beans but are only making about 35bu. we just got another 1 1/2in of rain so we are stopped again for awhile we still got about 1700 acres of beans to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts