The Combine Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone out there know if there are 1 /16 model Versatile tractors available ? I nave found 1 /32 and 1/64 models but have had no luck finding the larger tractors . Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking for a 535 and a 145 if they exist . The 535 our daughter would like to give for a birthday gift for a young boy whose birthday is coming up . Thanks for the lead .

·
Registered
253 Posts
I am looking for a 535 and a 145 if they exist . The 535 our daughter would like to give for a birthday gift for a young boy whose birthday is coming up . Thanks for the lead .
The 1/16 stopped at the 80 series. There were a few Buhler red/cream that made it to market but Buhler was unhappy with quality so they ended. (Scale Models). All the new tractors are Tomy/Ertl and are 1/32

Never was a mass produced 145 in any scale.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have a friend that custom builds 1/16's from scratch. I don't think he has ever done a Versatile, as his orders are all for Big Buds and Steigers, but I'll bet he is up for a challenge. Probably wouldn't help the OP though, as he is booked a couple years out, and for what he gets for his models, you probably wouldn't want to give them as birthday presents.

It boggles my mind the time and detail he puts into them. He has been working this winter on a replica of the 950 Bud that came from Canada and went to Texas. He went to Great Falls MT a while back to take pictures and measurements while it was in the shop for a new engine. I'll see if he'll let me take and post some pictures when it's completed, it will blow you away.

If you're ever in a situation where you want a 1/16, and time and money are not considerations, PM me and I'll put you in touch with him.

·
Registered
335 Posts
If a guy budgeted somewhere in the 12k range, you'd be pretty close. He does implements for them too, I've seen a Friggstad scraper, a subsoiler, and a chisel plow. It also absolutely blows me away the pictures he has shown me of guys toy collections, we're talking 300k worth of collectible toys, and that doesn't include the buildings and display cases:eek:
I found this picture on the interweb, but I think this is one of his creations.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Well i guess 12000 is a lot cheaper than the real thing , i would so love to see the guy that has the 300000 worth of toys !

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have seen some Designation 6 4WD toy tractors from the 1980's. I believe they were an 836 and 876.. I've also seen 1/16th scale Versatile 2000 Trans-axial Combines, one sold for $300 at auction in box.

·
Registered
385 Posts
If you can find a 535 be ready to pay up for it like Glen said they only made a few. I have only ever seen one and if my wife knew what I paid for it.............................. I am afraid it maybe Lorena Bobbit like results.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts