The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2388 with field tracker and want my header to work with the field tracker automatically. Has anyone else done this. I am guessing that it comes in a kit, how hard is it to change?

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
do you have the potentiometers on the header if not last i heard it was around 500 for the kit on the header if it is on there just turn the switch on the rh console from "M" to "A"

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The head only has one pot. and it is right in the middle of the head. Can someone help track down a part number for the kit? serial number for the head is JJCO331007. I stood at the parts counter yesterday for an hour and they could not find anything!!! any and all help is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
call twete inc devils lake nd, call right away in morn about 7 am, ask for larry 1-800-726-7614, scott.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, Larry was out. She said on vaccation, but called around 7:15 this morning. I talked to some other guy, they had a kit around $800. A little steeper than what I was expecting, but may go ahead and pull the trigger. appreciate all the help.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Scott or Kirby farm I was wondering if you new what the part number for this kit is, I have searched everywhere and cannot find this kit you talk about I even phoned Larry like you said. Is this a case part or jobber? I can find the parts i need in the parts manual but it will cost over 2000 dollars and that is real steep. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

1 - 8 of 8 Posts