The Combine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys .Hope you are all done harvest .Got a neighbor looking for some parts for 8 speed 1156 tranny and maybe a whole tranny .Are there any around any more?Does any one know about refitting one with another type of tranny ? Any info would be much appreciated .Thanks .

·
Registered
69 Posts
WE installed a case 12 speed powershift into our 1150.Come have a look.looks like we might not be too far from each other.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where u located woody I am just south of lethbridge .How many hours u put on since the conversion ?Was one of the drive lines at a steep angle and did it work ok ? What u running at for hp ? Thanks .

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nw of drumheller. Prob about 300 hrs since swap. Driveline angles arent to bad. Works good. Still at 470hp

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
New to forum , i m CFarms neighbour with the 1156 , ready to do the swap , but would really like to get more details from you before i start . is it possible to talk to you ? Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would love to see some pictures of the controls in the cab. I have always been interested in doing something similar with our 1150.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
1156 trans

Right on you guys!!! This is so cool that you have the ambition and sense of adventure to do a big swap. If there was a weak point on those 1150's it was the transmission. You are just making a great tractor even better! I wish you both the best of luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I just got on the forum and seen u did that swap I got a 1156 that both bottom shafts are junk and most gears on them to. Would like to visit more on what you did with yours thank u

1 - 11 of 11 Posts