The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The buzzer stays on on my 1990 1177 H4. It should turn off after starting the engine and all controls ( oil pressure, alternator voltage... ) turn off. It does go off after engaging the trashing mechanism but shuts down when raising engine rpm's.
It happened while harvesting soybeans in wet conditions. It starts to sound off intermittently until it fully stays on, both in cabinet buzzer and horn would stay on. No light controls are on. I've checked all the sensors to make sure nothing is sticking. Checked and make sure everything that should spin, spins. Noticed that when switching the tach to indicate the ground speed, the needle is erratic and would show 12 or more km/h when actually moving 6km/h. Everything works fine, but can not get it to turn off!?!?!?!? Every now and than it would start to shut down, or stayed off for a couple seconds than comes back on......please, any ideas?!?!?!???!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am back with this thread and problem. Now the buzzer stays solid on all the time. As soon as i turn the ignition. Also, to make things worse, it is connected to a horn ( siren ) so it is unbearable to stay in the cabin or to be around the combine at all!!!
I don't have any electrical schematics for it:(...trying to find them now, but if anyone has any ideas...much appreciated !!!!
Im gonna pull my multimeter and start to check some basics....the problem is that all illuminated check controls would turn off, and those are usually followed by the buzzer?! So if at least some check lamp would come on so I know where to look :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.