The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my 1440 display where the knob is that shows the ground speed and all the other digital gauges quit working but my oil pressure, fuel and all that works fine. Also there is a hydraulic leak coming from around the pump but can't find exactly where at. One guy told my that a hose just had a little hole in it that I would have to find but I'm starting to wonder if I have a bad seal. Maybe one of y'all's had this problem and can help. Any idea what could be causing these?

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
125 Posts
As far as the gauges go the problem probably lies with in the digital gauge unit its self and the leak could be any number of things back there as there are numerous places the oil could be coming from.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Our 1440 last fall had the display quit working, we took it to our dealer who sent it in to get repaired. The dealer was nice enough to give us a loaner box in the meantime. You can get a used one, just remember that you'll have to recalibrate the groundspeed as well as reset the low engine RPM warning. Both settings are on the back of the box

1 - 4 of 4 Posts