The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
Have problem with the unloading auger on my 1460. The unloading auger will not move in or out.
When disconnecting the hydraulic hoses from the electric valves I found that there is oil flowing out from one of the valves when turning the auger in/out switch, always from the same valve no matter which direction you turn the switch. When hoses are connected the auger will not move.
Electric valve may be stuck open?
Is it possible to check and cure in situ or should I have the complete valve block removed and checked in some hydraulics repair shop?
Any suggestions how to proceed?

Best regards,
MarkusT

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
In the unloader setup you have 3 spools that are used for in/out.
Two are used for out and two for in.it always uses one spool each direction.
There are two diodes used also,you can use a test light to check out to see if you are actually getting voltage to the coils
It is also possible the ground inside the coil could be bad and need cleaning..

TIA

Amax

·
Registered
591 Posts
An easier way to check and see if the coils are energized is to see if they are magnetized. The problem is usually electrical. Most of my problems have come from a loose or dirty connection on the spools

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This time the fault was on the hydraulic side. The relief valve spring on the faulty valve was broken. The local hydraulics repair shop found a similar spring, not exactly same size but it seems to work.
Before dismantling the the hydraulic block myself I asked a few workshops for help but noone hade aver heard of this make Control Consepts so they were not willig to even touch it. Does anyone kow is Control Consepts still on the market or under some other brand? Where to get parts?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts