The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes you can remove and replace support system for concaves without removing rotor removing tire makes it easier, case has a update kit solid steel shaft, might have to drill some holes for more support, afx is the only way to go or stellar extenstion, scott.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have been having trouble with the bar that the concaves sit on coming out of place. I suspect the right front rotor cage bracket that the rear concave adjustable plate bolts to is bent/bowed. Any one had this problem? Can this be changed with the rotor in the machine? It looks pretty tight to get the bolts back in the cage. I'm also considering replacing the standard rotor in this unit as the rotor had a hole in it and now with the dirt inside it's out of balance. I know the AFX rotor would be the best but not sure the budget will allow for one. I'm thinking about a used Specialty rotor with an Accelerator kit or similar on it. Any comments would be appreciated.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi, My name is Don Estes. "The Disrupter Guy" I owned and operated Estes Mfg. Co. in Flanagan Il for 43 years and have delt with concaves, and rotor bars for over 25 years. I am now a consultant for C M Welding in Frankfort, In. Web page (www.cmweldinginc.com./) Your standard rotor is a better thrashing rotor the any specility rotor or AFX rotor. It just had a problem of being aggressive enough but we have taken care of that problem. Please call me sometime as I think I can help. (765)891-1722. Thanks Donnie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts