The Combine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
913 Posts
We used to have a 1680 with only the 2 cylinders I believe. Always used a 30' 1010 header with no issues and an 853 jd row crop head, now that jd header is HEAVY. So I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be able to lift the 30' honeybee. Just not sure what to tell you to check out.

· Registered
638 Posts
we had a 1680 with two cylinders and it had a problem with lifting a 960 draper talked with service and it should be a simple matter of adjusting the pressure relief valve. I am not at the combine right now so I cant remember exactly where it is but I believe the block was on the left side not far from the auger under the shields. Safest way is to check pressures, but if you dont have a pressure tester a quick way to see is to crank the relief valve in half turn at a time and see if it helps. Somebody may be able to tell you exact location before I get out to the combine but if not I will try and post.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.