The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I generally live on another site, in which a poster advised he had a Wisconsin engine, which appears to be a "W" or "WK" water cooled 41/8x5 4cyl, originally on a Sunshine Waterloo Combine (Harvester) built in Canada (originally a McKay Sunshine design AU)
In looking for W/WK installations I find a listing under "Ohio Cultivator 4cyl, Combine--Sunshine 1930-34...Wisc "W"...", which appears to be the Canadian model sold in the US by Ohio Cultivator (if that was the correct company name)...
I find very few truck listings for this engine, so assume this was primarily an Ag engine, possibly designed for Combines...
Does anyone here recall any other older 20s/30s combines or such that used this engine??
Any comments appreciated!! Many thxx!! Bud

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Bud, I am not sure of the exact numbers but I know that Holt used all water cooled Wisconsins on their sheet metal combines starting with the Model 30, 32, 34, 36 and 38. When Caterpillar took over of course they used Cat engines. Thanks Tad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.