The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are looking at a 97' TR98 with 2200eng. and 1800 sep hours. has had the bubble up auger updated and the oil pan gasket changed. what else should i be looking at on this machine. and what model of corn heads will fit on this machine and what are good heads. i think they said it has the Genesis motor. we are new to the tr's. have had axial flows for a long time, but ours burnt this fall and now we are shopping. any other thoughts and info are greatly appreciated.

chadh

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is the clean grain big enough for a 8 row head in 200+ bu. corn at 4mph. the machine has a 8 row corn head and a 30 ft. flex head. we are corn, soybeans and milo. and alittle wheat.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
we went and looked at the machine and i am looking for a nicer and better maintained machine. they haven't changed filters since 04' and there was 300hrs on the engine oil filter. main reason we were interested in it was the price. $45000 for the machine and both heads. but not knowing much about these machines i'm affraid it might cost me in what i don't know i'm looking at.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts