The Combine Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1999 mx240 and the A post won't light up sometimes it takes 3 minutes to come on. The tractor won't do anything till it comes on won't shift or anything hole cab is dead. thanks for the help.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mx240

still fighting with cab being dead nothing will work until cab power comes on. Replaced cab solenoid and cleaned all ground still won't always power cab. If I shut if off and restart a few times it might power up the cab.:mad:Any help Thanks

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Check the wire harness plugs buy the fuse panel. We have a tg230 New Holland and that had some melted pins in one of the plugs. We too have had to replace the power relay behind the seat. Just seems these tractors don't have very durable wiring. Had to replace the harness under the hood for the lights also

·
Registered
437 Posts
mx230

my mx230 is throwing offline codes it only has the single seilinoid behind seat trap door need updated dual setup? believe it is voltage spikes or falls that is shutting down (offline) pto trans etc

·
Registered
255 Posts
Had similar issues with a mx220. Same thing, it was the solenoid behind the seat. In my case you never knew when it was going to lose power. Luckily it never happened when I was at road speed, but it did happen a few times when I was spraying. Would lose all power,shut the motor down and lock on the park brake. Not a good feeling at 17 or 18km/hr.
I'd get those solenoids checked out first and see how it goes then. We also ran another earth to the cab and a heavier power wire from the batteries.

·
Registered
437 Posts
the update needed , that most are mentioning, is it program code A0508 cab power solenoid replacement bulletin MAG UP 003 08 adds a cab power distribution Module? adds a mounting plate and multiple power terminals for the bundled power leads? KIT #87702558

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.