The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out! I got this video sent to me last fall of 2 Versatile 2000 combines out working in the field! This farmer has a few of them and so do his neighbours I am told. They rebuild them kind of like that prototype one of a kind TA78 New Holland combine that Ford New Holland made in 1988. They are now working very well as they rework them to there specs, so good to see! This video is about an hour or bit more North West of us, would love to see them working with my own eyes! I was a mechanic at our local Versatile, Ford, New Holland dealership when Versatile first came out with the 2000 combine. They really had a awesome combine but reliability was not that great on them. The first year we sold lots of 2000 combines and that winter another mechanic and I spent all winter doing updates on them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
From back in a time when there was money in farming

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Apparently they are still helping these farmers make money. Cool to see. I'd be interested in a more in-depth video showing the modifications they made to these machines to make them perform so well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts