The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, (Yoganandham) RYS - 200 (registered yoga school) provided Ayurvedic food and accommodation with Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa Classes with basic practices & becoming a Certified yoga teacher.

200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh| Yoganandham-A School of Yoga Learning

Attachments

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Will this make me a certified Nude, Hot, goat Yoga instructor??? If not, I'm not interested. Unless of course there are hot chicks in yoga pants running rampant, then I'm in.

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
Unless of course there are hot chicks in yoga pants running rampant, then I'm in.
Come on down I'm closer than Rishikesh! My wife wears yoga pants, my vet shows up here in yoga pants now, and a couple weeks ago an aerial applicator in a helicopter was reloading and refueling of the truck blocking the road so I figured I'd go BS while waiting, out of the helo jumped the hot pilot in yoga pants, that one through me off.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Do you recall a few years ago when the founder and then CEO of Lulu Lemon stated the truth about their yoga pants and who probably shouldn't be wearing them, oh he received a LARGE backlash from that and I rather doubt it was from the women Kevlar affectionately called "The Hot Chicks in Yoga Pants" crowd ;)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Some women need to apply for a permit to wear yoga pants..... Or maybe just look in a mirror, before they walk out the door.
That's the biggest reason why I dont wear them... i also I get accused of smuggling ears of corn across the border...

·
Registered
976 Posts
My gf and almost all of her friends wear them. It's much appreciated but sometimes it gets distracting and I forget what the **** I'm supposed to be doing... then again it sometimes happens with jeans or booty shorts... could just be I'm easily distracted by women's fashion.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Some women need to apply for a permit to wear yoga pants..... Or maybe just look in a mirror, before they walk out the door.

I know over here in Canada we need a permit for a wide load and have to use the wide load signs front and rear, perhaps they can stencil in the WIDE LOAD into the fabric for the sizes that require the permit ( as I try my best not to visualize any of this ! )

1 - 20 of 24 Posts