The Combine Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering chipping my 9750 for a little more power. Maybe 15 or 20%. Just wondering if anyone else has done this to there 9750 and if there were any issues? I'm looking at either a TS Performance or Agricultural Diesel Solutions chip. Does anyone think that one of these is better than the other or not? Or is there another chip out there?

P.S - The Steinbauer chips are a little pricey.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did some research and the motor is exactly the same as the early 9760's and they are running 340 hp compared to 290 in the 9750's. I checked the pistons, head, crankshaft and radiator and they are all the same. So i don't see an issue running a chip on my 9750 after finding out this info. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
20 Posts
alot of the the farmers down here are running bully dog chips on the machines and we have several 9750sts with chips on them with not much problems

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have sold a few Bully Dog modules and I have not had any issues. They have all been on cummins engines though. Have not had any experience with them on John Deere engines.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just put a ts performance chip in our 9750 havent got to run it under load cutting wheat yet and i actually wont be running that combine anymore as i have upgraded to a 9860 but i will be sure to let you guys know if we have any problems with the ts chip and how it works

·
Registered
480 Posts
Have 2 bully dog chips out of 9610 combines will fit any 8.1 liter will sell for less than half,used them for 3 years worked great.Traded combines in.

·
Registered
193 Posts
evan what kind of fuel consumption did you have with and without the chip? Also what size header did you run on them?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts