The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got some of the pictures from my Harvest run from 2003. I ran with S&L Farms out of Imperial Nebraska and I had a blast. Anyway here are some of the pictures from that year. Sorry but they are not in order from the beginning of the year to the last. We ran six combines and seven trucks. Enjoy!!

Cutting wheat in Conrad Montana.

Inside of one of the bunk house campers.

Picking up barley in Conrad Mt.

Service trucks in the yard in Imperial Neb.

Servicing combines in the morning.

Cutting wheat in Conrad Montana.

Moving combines in Billings Montana.

Truck line-up. Thats me in the yellow shirt.

Cutting wheat in Conrad Mt.

Cutting wheat in Billings Mt.

Moving combines after a little rain shower. Billings Mt.

Trucking in Billings. This is a dangerous hill where the locals told us they have had a few trucks go off the side of.

Changing tires in a parking lot in Wyoming.

Convoy stopped in Laramie Wyoming. Here we had a run-away truck gone down a Mountain into town. Our driver was alright but shook up. The truck was also fine. Thats what happens when you ride the brakes down a hill.

Wyoming Highway. I got a picture of the creek sign because I thought it was a funny name.

Our service truck in Childress Texas.

Here is me in Munday Texas, day one.

Truck number twelve. This was one of my favorite set-ups for a harvest truck.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Beautiful pics.I've seen S&L cutting here around Amarillo before,always look good no matter what they were cutting or where.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys thanks for the comments. Ya we ran six 9650 combines the first year I went and the second year we ran two 9660's and four 9760's. Sorry about the creek sign I didnt relize it was so blurry. It say's Middle Fork Crazy Woman creek. There was a North fork and a South fork and I just happend to have my cmaera out when I came across the middle fork one. Thanks again guys and keep the comments coming.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys thanks for the comments. Ya we ran six 9650 combines the first year I went and the second year we ran two 9660's and four 9760's. Sorry about the creek sign I didnt relize it was so blurry. It say's Middle Fork Crazy Woman creek. There was a North fork and a South fork and I just happend to have my cmaera out when I came across the middle fork one. Thanks again guys and keep the comments coming.
Hi,

This is combine operator Montana #4 from the S&L harvest crew from 2003. These are great pics and would love to see more. We need to get in contact from the rest of the crew from that year and harvest family.

Montana

·
Super Moderator
2,507 Posts
Welcome to forum!

Hi,

This is combine operator Montana #4 from the S&L harvest crew from 2003. These are great pics and would love to see more. We need to get in contact from the rest of the crew from that year and harvest family.

Montana
I see Jeremy's last post and any activity was June of 2013 so you may be able to track him down.
Perhaps send a PM to him and with any luck he may have email notification on.
Good Luck on a possible connection!:)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Don in the settting you can set some things up to alert you by email. I did not see anything in regards to alerting for a pm message yet. If someone figures out how to do that please let us know how you did that. Thanks SouthernSK

·
Super Moderator
2,507 Posts
Don in the settting you can set some things up to alert you by email. I did not see anything in regards to alerting for a pm message yet. If someone figures out how to do that please let us know how you did that. Thanks SouthernSK
You don't get a screen flash on the forum if a PM is sent?
I do.
Don't know why though.
I'll have to find my password and check mine.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Don I get a screen flash on the forum most of the time when I get a pm but no email notification. The email notification would be a nice feature. There have been a few times when there was no flash and I did not know I had a pm for several weeks.

·
Registered
540 Posts
This might be easier to follow
Click on your name
Click on Customize profile
Click on edit options
its all in there just turn on what you want

·
Super Moderator
2,507 Posts
This might be easier to follow
Click on your name
Click on Customize profile
Click on edit options
its all in there just turn on what you want
Way better than my way, thanks Bar D
Do you guys have a save changes box somewhere?
I don't and any change I make isn't actually changed.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Way better than my way, thanks Bar D
Do you guys have a save changes box somewhere?
I don't and any change I make isn't actually changed.
Yes at the bottom save changes or reset fields

Don can you move these comments so everybody can see it there kinda hiding in this thread.

·
Super Moderator
2,507 Posts
Yes at the bottom save changes or reset fields

Don can you move these comments so everybody can see it there kinda hiding in this thread.
I do not have any sort of change or reset field option.
Other then deleting these recent posts I don't know how to move posts.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts