The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having issues with the eip supplying power to the gauge clusters. I had turned on my lights and the the eip showed gauges off line. Now I have no head lights no radio and no gauges on that side console. Everything up on the eip works though. Wondering where to start checking. Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
I would start checking fuses in the fuse panel and fuse block. Also check the cab grounds. I think there is one beneath the cab and three in the cab(one at top left corner of fuse panel, one beneath false floor by the right door, and one behind the EIP).

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everything runs just have no headlights or radio or the gauge cluster on the console. Can still read temp and oil pressure off the eip

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
lmtman is correct, check your grounds under the RH side of the cab. To get to these posts you will need to be in the cab you remove the rubber mat under the control console and take a large phillips to remove the plastic panel. That will give you complete access to the positive and ground posts. I'd bet one if not both are loose. This exact thing has happened to me on a couple different occasions with two different machines.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think we got it. The relay behind the engine. I think the one wire was loose under it. Wiggled some wires there and it started working. Tightend the terminal and working good so far

1 - 6 of 6 Posts