The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are just a few samples of my harvest run pictures, I have more but I am in the process of sending them to Lance via snail mail on a CD. Hope you enjoy these, and if you want to use any of these here please email me first.

-Alex

·
Registered
547 Posts
Those are real sweet pics!

I sure can't wait to see them all and videos!

Whats that in the last pic? An oil pump of somesort?

- Gordon

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Holy crap Alex, I got the CD and there are 400+ pics on there. You were busy in TX. It's going to take me a while to get these all sized and renamed for the website, so be patient everyone. I'll bump this thread when I get it all posted.

There are also a bunch of movies, but they are all in Quicktime format, with pretty much no compression. I'm going to look around for some codec to compress quicktime movies, but if anyone can recommend something, PM me.

-Lance

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:Holy crap Alex, I got the CD and there are 400+ pics on there. You were busy in TX. It's going to take me a while to get these all sized and renamed for the website, so be patient everyone. I'll bump this thread when I get it all posted.

Hey they all asked for pictures and everyone has wheat pictures but very few milo pictures so I helped them out.

About the quicktime, that's how my camera takes them sorry...

I hope you all enjoy the pictures.. it was hard enough driving and taking pictures at the same time...

Alex

1 - 8 of 8 Posts