The Combine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,I know there not the best quality (compared to some on here) but I doctored them up enough (thank you irfanview) to make them decent.

Enjoy!

This Was taken a day or so after I got to Silverton (the property), this is our Beutifull 1994 model Kenworth T950, it's armed with an 18 Speed Roadranger Gearbox, A Clutchmasters Custom Truck Clutch System and the best d**n Air Conditioner you've ever seen!

This Rig here pulls our Planting Rigs, It's a 2003 Model John Deere 9320. It was Brought Brand new in 03 by its current Owners. It's an excellant machine.

And now, Some Ellegance, this is the one and only 1999 JD CTS II I talk so much about, armed with Greenstar and a 30ft Comb (header for those in the U.S) It is a very reliable machine.

This is the 1971 International. Affectionatly known as the "Perk" as it has a Perkins engiene, it gets all the crap jobs that no other trucks like doing, it has one of the weirdest geaboxs, but its the first truck I have ever driven, and I did well, so its cool aswell.

This was taken by me when I was tailing Uncle Darb in the Ute, This pic shows all the Marks in the windscreen. lol

Ahh! Some Action! this was taken by me in the Cab of the CTSII, the wheat harvest doesnt kick off until monday though, so these pics in the wheat are from when we were doing tests to see if it was ready.

This Shows the Setting of the comb (header) height. and a nifty view of the corner of the comb.

Front on view of the CTS II, Doesn't look like a 30' Front, but it is!

Oh yeah, and heres Uncle Darb and his Wife Chris.

Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
2,507 Posts
My brother used to truck in northern Alberta.
He installed a grill guard not unlike your first picture.
For deer and moose
ZERO kangaroos in northern Alberta.
Grill name? Roo guard.
Thought you'd like that.

Don

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:My brother used to truck in northern Alberta.
He installed a grill guard not unlike your first picture.
For deer and moose
ZERO kangaroos in northern Alberta.
Grill name? Roo guard.
Thought you'd like that.

Don

LOL! thats funny.

But yes, thats all folks, in another couple of months I'll be hauling a** back up there. so More pictures will flood in.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice pics Brickwalker I know Darb and the boys I live in Biloela and see them once or twice a year didn't know they had a Kenworth cheers

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Holy cow, you know the Durkin lads? wow.

Yeah, they got the T950 a while ago. They had to upgrade from the S Line beacause it couldnt get the road train rating. Well, it could, but it was easier to buy the new rig then spend all that money upgrading the old bus.

Do you have a property near bilo or are you in town? if in town what do you do?

And For the record, I'm Marias Oldest Son.

·
Registered
23 Posts
BW
I am on a farm to the east of Biloela growing wheat,sorghum&mung beans don't run any of that green equipment though all case ih just bought a new Stx and happy with that , just ready to kick off wheat harvest with 2388 exclusive and recieved 52mm of rain heres hoping for drying days

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
true that!

So you would know of John Brennon, the Contractor? he runs Case IH 2388's.

it was bloody hot when I was up there a few days ago.

somthing like 32 degrees Celcius I think darb said. the wheat turned veru very quickly in that heat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts