The Combine Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of the 2009 wheat harvest. The wheat was good in this part of Kansas, the field pictured yeilded 53 bu/acre. It was perfect harvest weather (if you had an airconditioner!)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in North Central Kansas. There are fields here also making 60-70. I'd guesstimate harvest is 4/5 done here.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Nice pics, bro. Combine and the wheat look real good. Congrats on having a good harvest!! Post more pic of your operation sometime.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Awesome pics and what a nice 6600.I ran one for my dad for 4 years with a 220 head on it.I thought I was big time running a 20 foot head!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Great pics, when I was little I would ride all day with my dad, I always got to pull the unload lever. Didn't take much to make me happy!

·
Registered
492 Posts
""""Great pics. What is that grey pipe that looks like it connects to the top of the exhaust pipe?""""

That pipe frovides air flow and extracts the dust from the cyclone precleaner you can see in other pictures. There is an eductor (I believe it's called) in the pipe to create the suction. If it's rusted out, you just get a lot of soot in your air filter!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts