The Combine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
I hope to have a good run out of my new ones, ive just put my name down for two new ones to be delivered into australia in august/ september, im going up from a 9650STS and 9660STS and weve just learnt to keep an eye on a few trouble spots other than that im hoping the 70's go well for us all

·
Registered
125 Posts
We just traded 2 2009 9670sts for 2 2010 9670sts. Some things I would watch from experiance with the 2009's. Upper chopper belt, I had one blow in tough straw, turns out they offer a heavier belt I the part think the part # starts with HXE, hoping the 2010's will have this belt from factory. I would consider adding the new concave motor support if not on the 2010's, a $33 upgrade to protect a $300 concave motor. Also if harvesting any small seeded crops the updated small grain moisture plunger drain chutes to prevent plunger stalling(likely still not included from factory). Other than that, good combines nice balance of power to capacity, usually run out of power by the time the losses start to rise.

·
Registered
400 Posts
the belt should be standard, not sure on that one, but i know that the concave motor support came from the factory on the later 09's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts