The Combine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
We are close to half, but like you, the weather is coroperating:D please knock on some wood for me though, I have none in the cab

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
bah send it this way, getting very dry and +29 with 30-50 winds

·
Premium Member
3,107 Posts
75 percent done. Should be done by Tuesday if the weather holds.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Second male delay goes in tomarrow than this one is in the books for the spring. Time to start cutting hay and chopping ryelage.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
2/3 done, weather has been my friend. But I screwed up this morning when I told my dad everything was "running really smooth" had a 50 acre day, have 5 acres of mustard left and the hired man plugged the drill so bad, the centre metering auger turned the mustard to oil and wore the flighting virtually off, also this happens at 7:00 tonight. A Friday, hopefully someone local had a new auger.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Just shy of half way. Couple of fields are still looking more like lakes but others are drying up nicely.

·
Registered
777 Posts
On the home stretch. Should be done early this afternoon. :) Weather has been good here east of Edmonton and the new drill worked great, as well the old planter ran fairly smooth, few hiccups but all in all the best seeding run I've ever been involved in. Good luck to all those still rolling and stay safe.

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
4 days away from done if things go alright.

Seeding through every slough... worked down cat tails. Good moisture, no mud!

mbfarmer, good luck! Hopefully you get 10 days of heat and no rain... should let you pound most of it in at least!

·
Registered
197 Posts
We're done too, as in 5% done seeding total acres. Rain last night and more today, you can find me at the nearest deck drinking myself into a coma all summer. FML!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Fat Lady is singin her butt off in North Eastern Manitoba too. Too old to sit on the deck drinkin though so I better get a hobby. Oh ya. I have one . Sprayin Roundup on summerfallow.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts