The Combine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thoughts on what the bottom will be for this years crop prices? I didn't contracted a single bushel this year felt prices were soft, was waiting for a upturn in the markets. Might be poll material

·
Premium Member
8,228 Posts
Not a red cent higher then what the weak hand's will dump it for.
So true! Question is: How many weak hands and how many strong hands right now? Mine is going in the bin(what hasn't been pre-sold).;)

Almost everyone is negative now, might be time to get positive........in a bit???

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Any thoughts on what the bottom will be for this years crop prices? I didn't contracted a single bushel this year felt prices were soft, was waiting for a upturn in the markets. Might be poll material
I don't think things will go much lower especially for corn. Beans could possibly move down a bit more yet. The game changer will of course be the South American crop. If it's a good one down we go. If there is production problems we could see some profitable prices yet.

·
Registered
155 Posts
My guess is pulses will stay strong if good quality. Going to be lots of earth tag, sprouting, bleaching, etc. Wheat will drop before climbing back. Talk of huge US corn crop will hurt till winter/spring. Canola should stay near current prices then climb. Going to be lots of disease and wrecks this year have a feeling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.